Chapter 6

Revenge.

Joshua's POV:

"I like Cherries." I smirked.

I could see Amber's eyes on me and she clutched her hand, Ohhh she was jealous, she was so jealous, so i decided to carry on with it.

"I would like to see you 'Shake it'."

Amber glared at me furiously, she saw me looking at her and then smiled like nothing happend.

***

"I won!" Announced Claire.

She came just a second behind me but I still won.

"No! I won." I snapped.

We kept on arguing until i heard this voice of an angel---or the devil.

"It's a draw!" She shouted.

We both looked at her for a minute, then carried on arguing. Amber rolled her eyes and sat in silence looking annoyed.

Amber's POV:

They finally stopped arguing!

"It's getting late, let's go to the shops."
I said.

They stood up and followed me. We went to River Island, where I bought two pairs of Jeans and a bralette.
Then we went to Zara, then to Victoria Secrets.

"I need a bra!" I spoke a bit too loud as people began to stare at me.

"I'll go get some food, i'm not really into bras." Josh announced.

"Shocker!" Claire replied.

Joshua's POV:

I decided to leave the store because I saw pandora on the way, I wanted to buy Amber a ring, she kept saying she needs one and besides this will help me to get her into my bed, no feelings involved..

Right.

Here we go again...

I bought her a 'Princess ring', she always says she's a Queen and I'm a peasant.

Amber's POV:

I saw Josh coming back with a bag in his hand I didn't know what it was, he was too far.

Time for my revenge, Muahahhaha.

I went inside a changing room.
"Excuse me, I need help!" I shouted. A guy came by to see me just in a bra, I covered my chest with a jacket so he wouldn't see my boobs.

"Could you close the bra for me?"
I asked sweetly.

"Sure." He smirked.

Two can play at that game, Josh.

Just in time, Josh saw the guy  as he came closer to the changing room i was in.

What he did next was shocking.

Joshua's POV:

"Where's Amber?" I asked Claire.

"She's in the changing room, she will be out soo--"

"Thanks." I cut her off.

"Hey, you can't go in there, she's getting changed!" She added.

"Whatever, it's not like I didn't see a naked body before." I anwsered.

And then I saw this, a guy doing her bra for her, that should be me! I lost control I didn't know whether to kill her or kill him. I came close to the guy, I pushed him off Amber and punched him, and again... And carried on until his nose was bleeding.

Amber just sat there shocked. Then she looked at the bag from Pandora.

She had this look in her eyes, it wasn't anger or sadness it was....guilt.
She felt guilty? I looked at the guy and and I let him go, he was unconsious, then I looked at Amber she put her top on and ran off.

Before anyone saw the guy on the floor I ran after her both her and Claire were gone.

I went to the car park to get to my car, which wasn't there.

Btw i took your car keys ;) - Amber

She didn't sound mad, which was weird.

I waited for my taxi, 20 minutes later I arrived, I went straight to Amber's house as I still have the key. I spotted Amber sat on the couch, she was happy?

"Hey?" I said looking confused.

"Hi, I was waiting for you." She replied.

"You're not mad?"

"Please, I know you like me."

I started laughing.

"You punched the guy that was in my changing room."

"I thought he's raping you!"
I replied.

"And the ring?"

"It was for... My sister?"

She laughed. She looked adorable when she laughed.

You just said you don't like her.

Eurghhh.

***

Amber's POV:

"I thought he was gonna rape you!"

Haha. He can't lie, how is he even a bad boy?

"And the ring?" I asked.

"It was for...my sister?"

He looked so nervous so I decided to leave him now. I knew he liked me, I can't blame him. He's just another guy falling for me.

I don't date boys, I use them then leave them. Basically, a fuckgirl. I'm having fun while I can, I've been doing what the male species has been for generations.

But there's something about him...

______________________________________

What do you think of them getting jealous?

Do you think they'll get together?

Sorry, this was a short and borning chapter but i'll upload a longer and more exiting one later.

Olivia💋