Chapter 24

Date.

"You know, you never took me on a date." I whispered to Josh.

"Fine, we'll go on a date." He finally agreed.

"How did you know I want to go on a date?" I asked.

"Because you've been giving me clues all day. " He replied.

"We're going tomorrow, in the morning." He added.

"But it's school!" I shouted.

"Okay, we'll go on a date in 234 days, when the school is over."

I nodded.

"Wait, what!?" I finally screamed out as I just realised what he said.

"We're going tomorrow, pick me up by ten."

"Please, don't wear a dress."

He looked at me.

"Okay I have to go now." He added.

"Oh, you're going to plan our date, or ask someone for help? I can help you! Is it a suprise? Josh I neeeed to knowww!"

"Chill, it'll just me you and food." He replied.

My smile turned upside down. He dosen't care about our first date, but maybe it's nice to have a chilled first date.

'Don't wear a dress' 

Isn't that what everyone wears on a first date, to a restaurant? What am I supposed to wear, go naked? Well Josh would like that, others on the other hand would not.
I finally decided, I will wear shorts with a long sleeved grey crop top, I will look nice but it won't look like i've tried hard.

***

It's 9:13 and I just got out of the shower, I put my body lotion on, wore what I planned yesterday, with vans, and did my makeup and straightened my hair and put my perfume on.

It was 9:58 am and I heard a deafening beep, I looked out of the window, it was Josh, he had a white V- neck with black jeans and CHICKEN NUGGETS in his hands, i felt like crying.

I ran downstairs, and attacked him just to get the chicken nuggets.

"I love you, you're the best."

"You don't say?."

"I was Talking to my food."

"You know normal guys just bring roses." I said.

"I'm not normal." He replied.

****

"We're driving for hours, and we passed several restaurants!" I shouted.

"Patience." He replied.

"We're here." He added.

"We're in the middle of the woods, I can't see a restaurant, i'm hungry!" I replied.

He opened the door for me and took my hand.

"Close your eyes." He said.

"I trust you." I replied.

We walked for a minute or two and then we stopped.

"Open." He said.

I opened my eyes and couldn't believe what i saw.

It looked like this.

"What is this?" I asked looking amazed

"A holiday house." He replied whilst winking at me.

"I come here when I need to think, that's where I was for two weeks after our break up. You're the first person who knows about this place." He smiled, showing his adequate dimples.

"It's beautiful."

"You and the house have something in common."

I'm not gonna lie, I blushed a little.

"I want me you and our friends to come here for Christmas Holidays in two weeks."

"That will be so much fun."

"There's skiing on the right, a pub and restaurant on the left, no cars, no noise, and a jacuzzi inside." He said.

I hugged him tightly and then he held me in his arms.

We stayed on the bed, Josh fell asleep, I couldn't help but stare at him, he was adorable.

"Amber, I love y--"

He kept on saying that in his dream, it made me smile. I checked him out and I couldn't stop staring at his butt, it was perfectly shaped and i'm actually jealous.

"Stop staring at my butt, perv!" Josh said tiredly.

"Stop dreaming about me, dick." I replied.

"I wasn't dreaming about you!"

"Amber, I love you!!"  I started mocking him.

He looked at me and quickly kissed me.

"Night." He said.

"Josh can we stay here until Friday." I asked.

"School." He replied.

"Oh yeah, I forgot i can't not show up at school, or be late, or not do my homework, take me home!!" I said sarcastically.

And he fell asleep...

***

I woke up, without Josh in my bed, I walked downstairs to the kitchen, he wasn't there either, then I saw him through the window, with groceries.
He walked in, and took lots of chocolate and chicken nuggets with fries out.

"Where's McDonald's!?" I asked as the food he had was from there.

"Ten minutes walking, two by car he replied."

"I love you and the place and chicken nuggets, so I couldn't be happier right now."

He kept on staring at me.

"Cough, cough."

"Sorry, I can't help it sometimes." He replied.

"I love you."

"I love you." He replied.

***

We were playing would you rather.

"Would you rather never see me again or never eat chicken nuggets again?"

"That's not fair I love both! It's like saying would you rather kill your mother or kill your mother."

______________________________________

They went on a date!

Thanks for reading, i'll upload soon.

Olivia xoxo