Chapter 12

Scott's Back.

Victoria's POV:

"Hi, i'm Victoria." I greet Amber.

"I've heard." She replied, with a look of disgust.

Me and Claire walked in and sat down.

"Sorry, there's no more pizza." Spoke Amber,whilst looking at me.
She was sarcastic and unpleasant towards my presence. She dosen't even know me! What did i ever do to her?

"It's okay, you can have mine." Claire replied and smiled at me.

"You never share pizza with me." Said Amber.

"That's cos you always take my food so I can't share with you, can I?" She questioned and began to get annoyed with Amber's rudeness.

"You're so mean and horrible, call me back when you stop acting like a bitch!" Claire shouted in Ambers face, she just stayed silent. Claire grabbed my hand and we walked out of her house.

***
Amber's POV:

"Don't you think you were a bit too harsh this time?" Questioned Josh.

"Yeah." I replied, I tried to keep a happy face but i wasn't happy and by the look on Josh's face he noticed something was wrong.
He hugged me, a little tear ran down my cheek, I wiped it off before Josh could see.

It was now 4pm, my mom is coming back in an hour, so I cleaned the house and watched some cartoons. Before I knew it, mom was home.

"Heyyyy! I'm back!"

My mom shouted, whilst taking her suitcase out of the taxi. Josh was gone, he went home quite a long time ago.

"Hi!" I shouted back, I ran upto her and hugged her. She nearly tripped over her luggage because my body surprised her.

"I was just speaking to Scott." My mom spoke.
"He said, he's getting ready to leave for the airport, it takes him 4 hours to get on the airport then his plane is at 12:30am, and then from the airport it takes him another 3 hours and plus he's going to your aunt's on the way so he should be here at around 10."

I was so exited, I haven't seen him in two years!

I quickly texted Charlotte.

Hey -Amber.

Hey!! what's up ?- Charlotte.

Scott is coming back tomorrow- Amber.

OMG! Really? I can't wait. In fact, I'm going shopping. Bye xx - Charlotte.

Charlotte and Scott were always on and off. When he left for collage they broke up, but Charlotte never got with anyone else since that time, neither did he.

***

"Splash!"
A bucket of water just went on my face whilst I was in bed peacefully sleeping.

I opened my eyes and saw Josh.

"5...4...3"

"What?" He Questioned.

"RUN!"  I yell whilst getting up and chasing him.

Who would've thought that I would be chasing after a boy?

He ran out of my house and I was chasing him across my street. I was running, and running and then.. I tripped over. I thought it was over I thought I was gonna fall, but no! He caught me in his arms. He looked at me and I looked at him, everyone just disappeard, and then he leaned in, I could feel his breath on my face. And then...

"Hey sis!" I heard someone behind me it was Scott! OMG he is back. I ran upto him and jumped at him while hugging him tightly. He bought me a present I looked inside, he bought me a massive teddy bear and pancakes! I love him so much! I can't believe he is back.

"Miss me?" He asked.

I started crying.

"I'm so happy you're here!" I shouted in his face. Then I observed Scott, he was looking at Josh like he just killed his dog!

______________________________________

What do you think of Scott?

And Charlotte?

Thanks for reading.

Olivia xoxo