Chapter 36

Hard to Move on.

6 Months Later.

"How do I look?" Asked Scott whilst trying on his suit.

Charlotte laughted slightly.

"It looks not trashy." I responded.

"I'll take that as a compliment." He replied.

Where are you? -Amber.

Stuck in traffic, be there soon - Victoria.

"Amber, do you want to come get a dress with me later on this week?" Questioned Charlotte.

"Sure, count me in!" I anwsered.

"Hey, I want to go too!" Scott cried.

"It's bad look for you to see me in my dress before the wedding." Charlotte annouced.

"But I just can't wait to see you!"
Charlotte and Scott are getting married in two months, one month before I finish high school.

'Knock, knock!"

That was Victoria.

"Hey callum couldn't make it. He had to babysit."

I tightly hugged her and then we went to watch some movies.

Six months ago I was haunted by Claire, isolated from everyone and I was with Jordan.

Claire applied for an early application to Dallas. She isn't a threat any longer.
Jordan never showed up again after the night that Josh left. I saw him a few times but we haven't spoke since.

Victoria and Callum are my friends again, so is Jake and Luke- we make a tight group but I mostly stick with Victoria and Callum. Nothing is like it was before; no closure, no love. Everyone's here but they all swapped bodies. It's like they're just waiting to leave and start a new life. It's just me who wants to stay. I was hoping it would be like it was before but Claire and Josh made that difficult. I knew I had to move on to get to a new chapter but it was hard. I keep taking one step forward and three steps backwards.

______________________________________

Sorry it's short again!!!

I promise next is gonna be long

Hope you guys enjoyed...that was a twist!

Olivia xoxo