Chapter 13

She Changed Me

Joshua's POV:

I had her in my arms our foreheads touched, I could feel her breath on my face, the sun was shining, the birds were still chirping. It was perfect, but no Scott came. In addition he hates me, he dosen't know me but he kept on turning around and giving me glares. Why does her family always do this? They come back from the other side of the world just a second before we kiss. That's the 3rd time and third should be a charm! She was still hugging him as she cried of happiness. Bad girl cries. I guess she isn't really bad after all she just wears this mask so people will stop bugging her. She's the smartest, hottest, most sarcastic, food-loving, perfect person I know. She changed me.
Do you believe in love at the first sight? If she dosen't i'll just show up again.

Scott's POV:

I ran towards the house as I realised I was on my street. The first thing I see is Amber minging with some dick.

"Amber!" I shout before she could kiss him.
She ran upto me and hugged me I picked her up and she started crying. I didn't see her in two years! She changed. Her hair grew, she overall looked more mature. The guy she was kissing with was JoshuaWilson! I knew him. In fact our moms are friends and I went to collage with his older brother... Before he passed away one and a half years ago. He is a good guy, but I wanted to test him as he knew noting about me apart from the fact I dated his cousin Charlotte.

I could see he kept on looking at her, he kept on smilling everytime he looked, he was crazy for her. I've only been here 10 minutes, I think this could be love.

"Oh, by the way Charlotte is coming in ten." Amber said out of a sudden.

"What!?" I shouted, I wasn't ready for this she's the person I loved... and I still love her, leaving her was the worst, but now i'm back... And she's single! I smirked.

"Heyy, you're blushing!" Amber starting teasing me.

Oh shit! I have to get ready. I rushed upstairs, I did my hair, put too much deodorant,intoxicating the room, changed my clothes, brushed my teeth and took one of the roses that I gave to Amber, so I could give it to Charlotte.

***

10 minutes later.

"Knock, knock!" That's it. It's her!
I Opened the door and I saw her, she had a black crop top and a skirt, simple yet beautiful, I fell for her once again.

 It's her!I Opened the door and I saw her, she had a black crop top and a skirt, simple yet beautiful, I fell for her once again

Her hair was straight and it reached her belly button, her green eyes met mine, and she smiled. Oh that smile was hypnotising , and so was she! I let her in, she hugged me tightly we hugged for quite a while, none of us wanted to let go.

"Cough, cough!" Amber broke the moment.

I gave her the you're -an-absoulte-bitch look and she chuckled lightly.

"That's a revenge for you interupting me and Josh!" She shouted, Josh stood there he looked nervous.

"He interupted your kiss!?" Questioned Charlotte whilst looking at me crossed, then mom came out of the kitchen, "How could you!?" my mom added. They were all looking at me except Josh he was looking down at the floor probably embarrassed.

"I'm s-orry." I muttered.

They all looked away and carried on with what they were doing.

"So how long have you and Josh been together?" Questioned Charlotte, all eyes were on Amber, even Josh's.

"Emmm we're not together." She replied. Josh seemed disappointed by the comment.

"I mean you two look adorable together!" Said Charlotte, and my mom nodded.

"And you don't kiss your friends." I added.

"Me and Josh are only friends, and we are staying that way!" She shouted she looked annoyed.

______________________________________

Thanks for so many new reads guys!
Sorry, it was another short one, as school takes all my time, i'll upload more chapters on the weekend, and two tomorrow.

P.S when this book finishes i'm writting more that i will publish in January 2017. 'Just Another bet' but i don't know if i'll upload it.