Chapter 39

Chapter 39

Welcome to New York!

"This is amazing! You can even see time square from here!" Callum yelled in Victoria's ear.

We're in New York. It's beautiful- lots of tall buildings and shops everywhere. It was truly amazing! It felt like the city of life, it was so full and open and rude. I have to admit, not a single 'hello','thank you','you're welcome', or 'please'. People stare as if I came from Mars! Not only that but I already argued with someone! I ran to see Charlotte who came here a day before us and I accidently pushed someone on the way, she started yelling so fast all I could here was 'fuck', 'bitch', 'immature'. Then she started taking off her massive hoops of her ears and took her bag off. If Charlotte didn't stop her, she would end up with no ears to put the hoops back on.

Scott's wedding is in three days, he's on a night out with his friends as he's getting married. Charlotte went to the salon with her friend to do her practise hair makeup and nails for the wedding. She sent me a picture she looked beautiful, I would love to look like this when i'm 22.

Not a single call, text, letter from Josh. I'm sick of just checking my phone and mail box. I left him multiple messages, no replies.
I heard Charlotte talking to him last night, as soon as I came she ended the call. He obviously dosen't want to speak to me, he's hurt but so am I. All I know is that he's coming tomorrow.
I accidentally overheard him talk to Charlotte before she ended the phone call.

"What time are you going to be here tomorrow?" She questioned.

I couldn't hear what he was saying but i'm pretty sure he said 'afternoon'

"Okay, okay I won't tell her, but she's hurting!" She replied, and that's when she saw me and ended the call.

I am going to see Josh. In just a day. OMG! Maybe i'm the one in need of makeup, hair and nails!

______________________________________

This one is purposley short as the last chapter is going to be very very very longggggg!

Olivia xoxo