Chapter 18

Stuck in a closet with him.

I sat down on my desk in detention, surrounded by a lot of guys.

They were whispering to each other.

"She's single now!" Whispered-shouted one of the guys to his friend excitedly.

"Hey." Spoke the guy, behind me.

I turned around, making intense eye contact.

"What's your problem?" I asked.

"I have a question." He replied.

"You have 60 secounds." I said whilst observing my watch.

"Did it hurt?"He questioned with a smirk.

"Did what hurt?" I asked.

"When you fell from heaven." He replied.

Cringey much.

"I'm from hell." I replied, and then tured back around.
I put my head phones in and tried to get some sleep.

"Is she dead?" Asked the guy.

"I don't know!" The other guy responded.

"Touch her and see if she moves!" He shouted.

"Touch me and that'll be the last thing you touch!" I shouted, without getting my head up from the very uncomfortable desk.

***

1 Day Later.

History time! Lovely.

Britney the bitch, sat in my seat, now i'll smell like one of them! Eurgh.

"That's my seat." I said paitently whilst pointing at myself.

"I don't see your name on it."She replied.

"It will be written in your blood if you won't get up." I threatened, she got up and gave me a glance.

"Amber why are you interupting my lesson?!" Snapped the teacher.

Rude.

"Why are you interupting my conversation?" I asked looking at her.

"Get out!" She yelled.

"Finally, I was about to walk out myself." I mumbled, mostly to myself but she heard me.

On the corridor, I noticed Josh, he looked at me and walked the other way.

"You can't just ignore me!" I screamed.

No reply.

Why is he doing this to me! Or himself. He's isolating himelf from everyone, he started being anti-social and he wasn't same. It isn't the same Josh I fell in love with...
People change, I know that but I just miss him.
I decided to run after him. As I was really fast at running I caught up, he started running away, and then I identified him walk into jantor's closet, I followed him, it was a really small room.

"Josh!" I yelled looking at him.

He tried to walk out of the closet, but the door didn't open.

I tried it too.

Yep we were stuck together in a small closet. Amazing.

"Look I know you look homeless and smell homeless too but did you also forget to clean your ears as you've been ignoring me all this time!" It sounded way meaner than I wanted it to.

He just looked up at me.

"I'm sorry." He replied. I was happy he said something. Hearing his voice made me happy.

"It's fine, I get ignored all the time and--" I replied.

"No, i'm sorry about the bet. I'm sorry I fell in love with you, and i'm sorry everyone hates you because of that. It was my fault I honestly can't imagine my life without you, but I can't have you, that's why next week, i'm moving to Canada to live with my dad." He announced . A little tear ran down my face, same with him.

The rest of of the time in the closet was silence. I was speechless after what I heard.

"I love you." He said in a serious tone.

"And i'll miss you." He added.

Then the closet opens. The janitor opened it, we both walked out of it and went seperate ways.

I made Josh leave? A few months ago I would even help him pack, drive him to the airport as swiftly as I could, and never give a shit again. But Josh did become a massive part of my life, if he left me, that would break me forever.

______________________________________

Josh is leaving!!

Hope you enjoyed.

By the way, i'm planning on making this story 50-80 chapters long, so this is not the end of the story...it's just the begging.

Thanks for over 900 reads.

Olivia xoxo