Chapter 35

Gone, Forever.

I knew he hid something from me, then my eyes turned to the bin, where I observed a ripped envelope, and a wet letter. I could still see the writting but it was hard to read. I started reading it, a few small tears ran down my cheeks. I'm so stupid Josh apologised and tried to sort things out...and I made him leave and replaced him! I ran outside to Josh's house and knocked and knocked... Lily opened the door.

"Rosie! Hi." I said whilst smiling.

"Hello Amber." She responded.

"Can I see Josh?" I asked.

"I'm with my babysitter, Josh left with our parents to the airport." She said.

Airport? No! This cannot be like that. I didn't fight so much to get a sad ending after all! This is so unfair!

"Rosie, listen to me, when Josh came back home, what was he like? Did he say anything?"

"Well...he said things in the lines of, 'I was so stupid, I thought it was real.'

"And..." She added.

"I can't believe she replaced me, why can't i be like that? Why can't i just forget her? Let her go?"

Oh my god.

"Was this about you, Amber?" She questioned.

I ignored her question because I was tired of lying, but I can't say 'yes your brother left and broke his life because of me.'

"Rosie, do you have any idea where he went?"

"Our dad came today, he tried convincing him to live with him in Canada, and go to university there, but you're going to stop him right? You won't let him leave, please don't let him leave." Rosie cried.

"I'm tired of lying, I can't promise you that, i'm so sorry Rosie. I made your brother leave, O lied to you. I let you down."

She smiled shyly.

"Amber, you didn't let me down. You're my role model."

"I don't know if I should smile or be concerned you want to be like me."

I walked back to my house, the thought of going to the airport came by a lot of time, but when i checked the last plane to Canada left two hours ago, and he clearly dosen't want to fight for us. Maybe he's tired of fighting or of me, everyone is eventually.

This can't be the end.

If I leave to Canada, i'm going to knock on his door and say 'come back I miss you'

He's really gone, and there's nothing i can do about it.

______________________________________

Five more chapters!!!!

Sorry, it's short again...

Curious how it ends yet?

Olivia xoxo