Chapter 20

The Truth.

I walked inside the school I saw, Jake, Luke and Josh kissing with some girl.
I'm totally fine. I'm totally fine, I'M TOTALLY FINE! I looked at my hand and I noticed that I squeezed my startbucks caramel latte, and it burned but I forgot about the pain as watching him kissing someone was worser than a burned hand.
So let's put my stalking skills to work.
Who was he kissing? I turned to see the girl, oh it was Britney, lovely.
I looked at my other hand and squeezed my apple, now Josh owns me lunch.

"Oh someone's jealous." Said Britney.

"Been there, done that." I replied.

"You and him failed." She started laughing.

"Just like your dad's condom." I replied.

She flipped her hair and kissed him again, then looked at me.

"What you looking at?" I questioned.

"Something ugly." She replied.

She wants to play, okay i'll play.

"Were you born on a highway, cos that's where the most accidents happen." I said.

"You're a bitch, first you hurt him and then start an argument with me for kissing him."

I stood up on a table.

"Right, everyone who hates me put your hand up." Over a half of the people put their hands up.

"Okay, I might be bad, but i'm not a bad person, I have a heart, it's small but it's there, I never hurt Josh, he's the reason we broke up, so stop comforting him, he made a bet that he'll get in my pants, and he had two months to cancel it, i'm sorry he went through it worse than me, but inside I was dying, this boy made me have trust issues and basically broke my life, i can't remember the last time I smiled, I just don't show my emotions, maybe it's because I don't want to look weak or I don't want others sympathy, but I cried so many tears my mascara finished. I hate him, but I love him." Then everyone started clapping and whistling, some people stared at Josh like they want to kil him.

But Josh just looked at me and smiled.

Oh shit, that's the first time he heard me say the L word.

I walked to my first period before anyone could ask any questions, I walked into class with my headphones in and my hood up, I sat at the back and drove off to lala land.

I woke up to the sound of the bell. My next period was Maths...with Josh.

Yet again I sat at the back so no one could ask questions, I took my book out and started reading it. Yes, I do read books.

Just my luck, Josh decided to sit next to me.

"Hey, i'm staying." Josh whispered.

"Great." I said sarcastically.

"So now i have to see you for 237 more days until i leave for NYC Collage."

"That's where i'm going!" He said happily.

"967 days."
I said.

"You're a nerd."

"And you're a manwhore, cunt, dickhead, fuckboy, player, liar---"

"Okay, i get it."
He replied annoyed.

***

I was sent home because the whole thing with Josh was overwhelming. I mean are we over? Is he going to stay or not? Does he deserve my forgiveness? It was too much for my undeveloped brain.

I was in a car, waiting for the driver to come.

"Alright kiddo, where do you live?"

"With my parents."

"Where do your parents live?"

"With me."

"Where's your house?"

"Next to my neighbour's house."

"Where's your neighbour's house?"

"Never guess what!"

"What!"

"Next to my house!" I replied, I realised he's getting annoyed so I gave him the adress and then walked to the kitchen took some ice-cream, I went to my room, put netflix on my laptop and watched Pretty Little Liars, then I fell asleep.

______________________________________

She admited she loves him.

I'll post on Wednesday.

Olivia xoxo