Chapter 38

Chapter 38

We all scream 'yeaaaaaah' as loudly as we could, whilst letting our hats fly like eagles. Although I looked joyful all I could think was 'Josh'. He should be here, to think that I was the one who made him miss out. It's been so long 7 maybe even 8 months now. About a week ago he liked my instagram picture from about 48 weeks ago- It was him and Rosie making a funny face; Josh pouted and crossed his eyes making him look like a bug whereas Rosie stuck her tounge out. He unliked it straight after so I guess he was stalking me and accidently liked it. I also deleted that picture on the following day.

Charlotte picked the most beautiful dress for the wedding: A long, white dress, which was strapless, with a see through long sleeve with some patters drawn on, she also picked some matching white heels and a vast necklace. She looked very elegant and posh. Scott being original as usual chose a light blue suit with matching trousors, a white t-shirt with a white tie and black polished shoes.
Just a few weeks left...their wedding is going to be in New York.

***

"Amber!" Victoria screamed.

"We finished School!" She added.

I hugged her tightly, the smell of her perfumes relaxed me a bit; it was a delicate smell of flowers and some fruits it reminded me of Autmn, which also reminded me of Josh as we met in Autmn.

Thanks Vic.

I can't believe I passed, I wasn't one of the brightest or nicest people in my school. Before I met Josh I didn't even feel like passing, but I promised with or without him i'll have a great life that I deserved.

The irony. Where's my perfect life now?

I felt like breaking down, I wanted to lock myself in my room and never leave.

"Are you okay?" Asked Shelly. She used to be in my science although I never spoke to her.

"Yeah, just tired." I replied.

"I know how you look when you're tired you always sleep in science." She anwsered.

"It's Josh." I said, hoping she would go away.

"Well, God will be looking after you."
She responded with a smile.

"Who are you? God! Haha! Was god there when Josh made a bet? Or when Claire the bitch was here?" I shouted fumingly.

"No. He was here when you met Josh, and when you kissed him, when you met Victoria and Callum." She said again not losing hope.

"I'm so sorry Shelly. I didn't mean to be mean. And not exactly when I met Victoria i didn't like her at first."

"Well look, there's always a good in the bad. Claire is a bitch but if not her you wouldn't know Victoria or Callum." She annouced. It's the way she's speaking and looking at me that makes me really interested. I would usually just walk away.

"What about Josh? What's the good?" I questioned.

"He changed you, maybe he's not here now but you shouldn't cry at the fact he's gone you should smile because it happened. Before him, you had no future. You didn't go to school, you were insecure and that's why you acted the way you did. I even saw you smoke a few times. You were lonley. Since you moved here Josh changed too- he's not a dick." Shelly explained.

"Thanks Shelly." I said gratefully.

She smiled and walked in a different direction.

Something between me and Josh was more than just a crush, someone I fancy. He was something beautiful that not many people get and when they do it's only once and I wasted it. Gosh he's the only person I loved, the only person I would give more than i would give to myself. When you're happy you sing to the words but when you're sad you understand the lyrics.

______________________________________

Helllllloooooo!!!!

Guys TWO FINAL CHAPTERS!

Already!!!!

I love y'all.

Olivia xoxoxoox