Chapter 8

Fight.

It was Friday, Iskipped school on Thursday. I woke up now at 7:30. My school starts in half an hour plus add my 10-20 minutes classy late I had just under an hour to get ready. I went inside the shower, then brushed my teeth. I wore black shorts and a black polo.
I put my hair in two buns, did my makeup, and grabbed my phone.

****

****

I walked into school, the first thing I saw was Josh kissing some girl. Lovely.

I was in P.E, Josh didn't say a word to me, I caught him staring a few times but it was different between us.

It was break. I sat on a table with Luke, Jake, and Claire I don't know where Josh is but I didn't care because I was enjoying my pizza too much.

"Whose funeral are you dressed for?"
Some squeeky voice spoke behind me, I turn around and see that Cheerleader the one that gave me dirty looks and the one that was kissing Josh.

"Yours, if you don't leave right now."
I replied.

"You're talentless and useless, just like your old teacher said, i mean you can't even cook."

"I will be sucessfull, and hire you as my cook, seeing how much you love cooking."

"Jealousy is a diesease, get well soon."
She anwsered. Ha! Me Jealous? If I even wanted to look at her i would buy a barbie doll.

"You're like a bag of pampers, self absored and full of shit."

"You're irrelavant!" She shouted.
"Go fuck yourself!" She added.

"I would say the same but you'll be disappointed." I replied.

"Don't, test me i'll punch you!" She said nervously.

Everyone from the cafeteria were staring at us.

"Be careful don't break a nail." I said, and then smiled sarcastically.
I stood up from my chair and watched her pride decrease, I was way taller.

"Having fun down there?" I asked.

She looked scared.

She pushed me, I barely budged, then I punched her, She fell on the floor.

Everyone Cheered my name, everyone exept of Josh he was sat in the corner looking at me.

Why was he ignoring me? Was it because of the kiss, or did I do something wrong? I zoomed out.

"Amber! Hello?" Mrs Rider, appeared out of nowhere.

"You go to my office right now!" She spoke again. I started walking.

I got there, Mrs rider was in her seat talking to Britney, casual name for a casual slut.
They were both giggling. They saw me and stopped, Britney had a bag of ice on her head.

"Alright Girls, what happened?"Asked Mrs. Rider.

"I was sitting and peacefully eating my lunch and then she came out of nowhere and attacked me!" She screamed whilst pointing at me.

I just sat there and glared.

"Thanks, Britany, you can go now." Said the princelpal and smiled at her.

Britany left and it was just me and Mrs. Rider.

"I know, i know, just give me the pernament exlucion form, i'll sign it."

"No. I'm not letting you go that easily, you and one other student, will be pushed, i'm not expelling you as hard as you try, so don't bother.

"Why?" I asked.

"I like both of you, I want you to succed." She simply replied.

"Who's the other student?"
I questioned.

"Joshua Wilson." She replied.

"So we're stuck?" I asked.

"Yes, but I was watching both of you for the past few days, you're different when you're with him you turn from a demon to an angel." She said.

"Yeah umm me and him don't speak anymore."

"Well, I can't force you, you can go now."

Im different around him? I mean, I enjoy his company and he automatically makes me smile but I never thought that i'm different. He brings the good in me and I never knew I had any.

______________________________________

Britney the bitch!

Will Josh keep ignoring Amber?

Bonus chapter, i'll upload soon.

Olivia xoxo