Chapter 9

Party.

It was the last period, history. I hate history, I mean they're all dead anyway! To make things worse, I had it with the plastics.

"Who are you going to the party with?" Asked Megan. She's the main girl from the plastics and as everyone else she wanted to be my friend.

hahahhahah no.

"I don't do parties." I replied.

"What do you mean, you're a known as the bad girl, a bad girl who dosen't party?" She started laughting. Ohhh, this sounded like a challenge.

"So where's this party?" I questioned.

*****

I walked home alone...again it was boring walking alone, I miss the rides that I had with Josh.

I really missed him, him and I didn't speak since that night. I was getting ready for the party, Claire was coming in ten minutes.

i wore a white mini dress, with some black heels, straightened my hair which now reached upto my hips, and I allowed Claire to do my makeup, and she did really good, I couldn't even recognise myself, I was already hot, but tonight I looked beautiful.

I took my bag and got into the passengers car, which was Claire's, 20 minutes later we arrived. it was a house party, more like a mansion party, this house was immense! We got in, let me give you a house tour, on the left we have loads of people making out and being sick, on the right we had people drinking and dancing. and in front of me we had....I was speechless, he was irresistible! he had a white v-neck  and black, ripped jeans, his hair was messy just as I liked it and oh my pizza! These mesmerising eyes were stunning. It was him. Josh. we looked at each other then looked away, I looked back and he disappeard.

Joshua's POV:

She was gorgeous! She had a white short dress, all I wanted to do was just come upto her, and kiss her, and hug her, and tell her how much I liked her, I'm trying to forget about her I'm just going to ignore her, I have a reputation to save.

I saw this girl she was standing alone and I noticed Amber besides her. I came upto the girl and kissed her, she replied almost immidiately, I identified Amber, she just glared at me, then she took a random guy walking past, she started kissing him, it was a competiton. She sat on his lap and carried on, so I sat down and placed the girl i was kissing on my throne, then I saw Amber taking the guy upstairs, me and the girl followed, Amber turned around and glared at me then winked. I saw her walking into a spare room with the guy, I did the same I was in a room next to her. I wasn't going to do anything

"So...loverboy." The cringey, drunk blonde began.

I told her to leave and she did as she was told, slapping my face on the way out.

I walked out of the room by myself. Then I heard moans, they were Amber's moans, they were... oh my god, how could Amber do that? I ran downstairs. What do you do when you can physically hear the person you care for have sex with a stranger? Oh yeah, get drunk. 20 minutes and 8 shots and 5 beers later I was unrecognisable.

I saw Amber, walk down stairs, her hair was messed up and her dress was extremely short you could see half of her bum hanging she was drunk I could tell, although she just broke me I couldn't leave her like this so i decided to take her home, I grabbed her and carried her bride style into the car, she just laughted, she was so drunk, so was I, I barley knew where I was going, we arrived at home. Amber's mom was away so I took her to her house, I laid her down and was about to leave.

"Josh."

"Don't leave." She added.

I sat back down on the couch.

"why did you ignore me?" She asked, her eyes filled with sadness.

"Sometimes when you have the best on your right, you have to go left." I anwsered.

"I really like you Josh." She said. She probably didn't mean it, she was drunk, but a drunk person speaks a sober mind.

I looked back at her she was asleep, I decided to leave even though I could watch her forever, I didn't want her to think that i tried to sleep with her.

I really like you, Josh

that's all i could think right now.

______________________________________

C'mon drunk people always say the truth, atleast until they didn't get extremly drunk.

Hope you enjoyed the chapter, I'll update tomorrow.

olivia xoxox