Chapter 30

Wedding Annaucment.

Joshua's POV:

I need to speak to Callum, I didn't know where he lived so I started stalking him on all his social medias, after two minutes I found his adress, what a dumbass he really shouldn't put his adress online. I drove to his house, ten minutes later I was there.

'Knock knock'

"Who's this?" Asked a girls voice, it was Victoria.

"Josh." I replied.

"Oh sorry Josh, Amber's not here." She anwsered.

"I'm not here for Amber, i'm here to speak to Callum."

Silence.

"Victoria!" I shouted.

No reply.

"Hello!?"

"Go home Josh." She said.

I after a few more knocks and shouts I gave up and drove away.

***

It was Monday, which meant school, I woke up ate some breakfast - pancakes with strawberries and chocolate, I did my hair and got dressed.
I wore a grey adidas t-shirt, with black jeans. I left my hair messy, i didn't shave for a few days, I forgot, I was locked in my room...again.

(Ignore the caption)

I walked towards my car and saw Amber on her motorcycle, she looked gorgeous, she had black jeans and a black crop top with patterns, a burgandi cardigan and some black heels.

I arrived at school, I was a few minutes late, so was Amber, I remember when we always arrived late together, I don't know how she managed to go to starbucks and still be in her class before me, plus she has some killer heels

I arrived at school, I was a few minutes late, so was Amber, I remember when we always arrived late together, I don't know how she managed to go to starbucks and still be in her class before me, plus she has some killer heels. By killer I didn't mean sexy , I mean walk in these and you'll die.

Amber is already arguing with a teacher...

"Step away." Shouted the teacher.

"If I step away i'll step on your neck." She replied.

"Joshua!" Shouted the teacher.

I turned around to see who she was talking to but I was the only one on the corridor...yay.

I walked towards them.

"Take this lady to the princepal." She commanded me.

"I'm sure she knows where it is." I replied and started walking away.

"She can't be trusted, now take her, or you'll have detention."

'She can't be trusted' yeah i'm still debating that.

"Okay, see you there." I replied and started walking away again.

"Detention all week!" She screamed.

I put my thumbs up and carried on walking.

"Suspension!" She shouted.

"You're punishing me, by making me stay at home, and not coming to this shithole, by waking up late and staying home where I have a pool, internet and food that isn't out of a garbage, thankyou." I replied.

Amber lightly chuckled.

"You think this is funny? You're suspended too!" She yelled in Amber's face.

"Thank you." Amber replied, whilst hugging the teacher and then walked away to get the suspension form, so did I but I went after her just to make things less awkward.

We were both suspended for a week.

We're lucky our moms are travellers.

Amber's POV:

I arrived at home, I walked past the door to the living room where Scott, Charlotte, My mother, Scott's friends and our cousins and uncles, and Charlotte's family, including Josh was sat.

What do I do now?

"M-mom! You where supposed to come back in two weeks?"

"We'll talk about your suspencion later sit down!" She commanded.

I put my jeans and cardigan over my belly button piercing, if she knows about that too, i'd rather be in school than with her for a week.

Scott and Charlotte stood up.

"Thanks everyone for coming, me and Char have so important news..."

'Thanks everyone for coming'? I live here.

"We're engaged!" They both shouted.

I herd things like "told ya!" or "I knew it." Most people cheered and were congratulating them.

***

"Hey bro, you're engaged."

I came in Scott's room, as I wanted to say it when everyone left.

"You and Josh next kid." He replied.

"Me and Josh don't speak, he thinks I cheated."

"Why?" He questioned.

"You won't believe this." I replied looking down.

"I'm waiting."

"Claire made Callum lie and tell Josh that I cheated."

His expression didn't change in the slightest.

"Wait you're not shocked?!" I added.

"You know I always hated Claire, she had that evil thing in her eyes, i'm only shocked about Callum."

I chuckled.

"And Josh believed her?" He asked, now being shocked.

"Yep."

"Josh is a great guy, his only mistake is believing her and losing you, if he isn't fighting for you, or believing you maybe he's not worth it."

"Or maybe i'm not worth fighting for." I muttered quietly.

"Hey, there's plenty of other guys, and you're a gorgeous girl show Josh what he missed out."

"They all hate me."

"Claire?" He asked again.

I nodded.

"We need to bring this bitch down!" He added.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading, and Thanks for 5k!
What do you guys think Scott has planned?

And who is Josh going to believe, is Amber worth fighting for?

What do you guys think of their wedding?

By the way, Josh is Charlotte's Cousin.

Olivia xoxox