Chapter 28

This can't get any worse! Nevermind...

"Scott!" I shouted.

"Breakfast is ready." I yelled again.

"Coming!" He replied.

We all sat at the table, eating our breakfast.

"So how's school?" My mom asked all of a sudden.

"School's school." I said, remembering everything that happened lately.

"What happened?" Asked Scott.

"I can tell you're sad." He added.

"I'm just...tired."

****

It was Saturday, which means, finally I can, relax from all this bullshit, I would normally stand up for myself but too many people believe Claire, she already won this battle...but I will win the war. I will have the last laugh.
I just need a proof, but I can't do it alone and the only person who is with me now is Jordan.

***

I saw Rosie in her garden.

"Hi Rosie!" I said, she looked up and smilled sadly.

"Amber, we only just got you back, don't leave again please." She said sweetly.

"I can't promise anything, if I leave like before, i'll come back, I can promise you that."

Can i?

She smiled.

"Josh isn't the same."

"He's like he used to be when you left, locked in his room looking a mess."

My eyes were watering, I didn't want her to think i'm sad, I can't break down, don't break down!

"Could you get him here please?"

She nodded and went inside the house.
Suprisingly he agreed to meet me, and he looked a mess, not as bad as last time, but still bad.

"Josh are we done?" I asked with a small tear escaping my eye.

"I need a break, so far all I know is that you're a cheater, I can't be with someone who I can't trust but something tells me it isn't the full story, please don't try explaining yourself I don't need it, Amber this is too much I need time." He replied.

"Goodbye Amber." And then he left.

He just broke up with me, when I thought things can't get worse. Why would Callum admit that? Why would he lie?

****

I was walking to the shop, and I identified some girls from school, two were staring and one was smiling shyly, she wasn't enjoying herself, she looked like she was forced to hang out with them, that reminded me that Victoria is forced not to be my friend and act like her and Claire are 'besties' maybe Callum was forced too... Maybe he's like Claire, maybe he gets paid?

So many thoughts going through my head, but the worst part in this is, Josh, I lost him, I lost the love of my life for the second time! Normally it's Josh who fucks up, this time it's me I mean it's not me... It's Claire spreading rumors.

I need to get Josh back! I need help!

I dialled Jordan's number which I found on his facebook page, with my amazing stalking skills.

"Who's this?" He questioned.

"A murderer!" I replied sarcastically.

"Oh h-hi A-Amber." He mumbled.

"Oh please tell me, that Claire told you not to speak to me too."

"No, but it's not the right time for you to call, i'll talk later, sorry." Then he hung up.

What's more important than me? He's probably shagging some girl you know...the usual.

Josh's POV:

I know something is not right.

*Flashback*

"Is it true!?" I asked.
Callum looked scared, not
of me, he looked at Claire with a 'please-don't-make-me-do-this' look.

"Y-yes." He replied unsure. It sounded more like a question.

He tried to tell me something, he was giving me clues, he was shaking his head left and right, and tried to mouth something but Claire was looking at him all the time, which made him put on a brave face.

When I told Amber, I need a break, i didn't mean dumping her, I meant I need space to think. I think she might've thought differently. But why would Claire do that? Force Callum to lie? Oh, and then I remembered about Claire liking me, Amber announcing we're official and then Claire running off. I knew Claire liked me before Amber came to this school, she always tried to be the best at everything and teasing me, but it didn't work, not like Amber does. God. I miss her so much, and I haven't seen her in two hours.

I need to talk to Callum, alone.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading hope you enjoyed.

What was so important for Jordan?

Who is Josh going to believe?

Why did Callum lie?

Will Victoria and Amber be friends again?

Omggggggggg!!!! Thankkkkkkkyouuuuuu guys for voting #650 in for teens, it was #962 yesterday!!
Love y'all.

Olivia xoxo