Chapter 29

Everything's Changed.

Callum's POV:

"Is it true?" He asked, serious expression, serious voice, what did I get myself into...

"Y-yes." I replied, still shaking.

I tried to tell him i'm lying I was tilting my head, trying to mouth things but Claire was putting pressure on me, she made me do this! She made me ruin Amber's relationship with Josh!

One thing I hated the most was lying, liars, being lied to, and now i'm doing it myself and I hate myself for that.

I need to tell Amber but i'm not allowed to speak to her, Claire and her minions are watching every move we make- me and Victoria. She made us admit to people that Amber was talking about them, I admitted to Josh that I slept with her but none of that was true! She said we work for her now, she could ruin our lives.

I felt guilty.

"Hey Cal."

"Hey Vic."

Me and Victoria had to pretend everything is fine. Like it used to be just without Amber, I couldn't do it Amber was like a sister to me, I miss her sarcasm, her jokes, her smile, her and Josh being cringey, I miss it all, it's just not the same, and it'll never be! No one loves food as much as me except Amber!

I smiled at the memories.

Vic sadly smiled and held my hand.

"We'll get through this."

"I hope so." I replied.

People say that losing a boyfriend/Girlfriend is the worst, but losing friends is worse, especially the ones like Amber, lying and being forced to do stuff is half as bad but still horrible! How did I not realise that Claire is such a bitch? I was blind. The fact is i've not only lost Amber, but I lost Claire, and when we lost Amber we lost Josh, I haven't seen Jordan in a few days. It was just me and Vic, but even with Victoria it wasn't the same, we felt like we did something wrong and people were watching us all the time, it felt like prison, like we were locked and couldn't escape! It's like in Pretty Little Liars exept we knew who A was.

"Don't worry, I have a plan." She whispered the last part only to me in my ear so I was the only one who could hear it, we had to be careful, two days ago Claire was on the roof listening to our conversations, before that she put some tiny speakers on us so she could hear us from a distance.

She is going crazy, in fact she is crazy.
She's a crazy mother fucking bitch who...

"Are you okay?" I asked Victoria, she saw me clunching my fists and getting redder.

"I'm fine...if you could say that now." I replied.

______________________________________

So this is Callum's POV what do you guys think?

Will Callum tell the truth?

Will Amber fight for herself?

What is Victoria's plan?

Thanks for reading

Olivia xoxo