Chapter 17

He Changed.

Yay school.

I walked inside the gates, something was different, when I came everyone started whispering and glancing at me.
If looks could kill.

"She's the one who did this to him." Said a girl to another one, whilst pointing at me.

To who?

And then I saw him, in his hood, dirty clothes, messy hair, but not nice messy, more like ugly oily messy, it was Josh, he looked like a dead dog, he smelled like one too. He looked at me, then tured around and walked the other way, the sadness in his eyes made me sad.

"You!" Shouted a girl behind me.

"You, broke my boyfriend!"

"Your boyfriend?" Oh great he was cheating too? Fucking amazing.

"Wel, ex, you're a bitch you know!"

"Say that again." I commanded her, whilst taking a step close.

"Bi-bitch!" She mumbled.

She got me mad, really mad, I flipped, I pushed her against the locker. People crowded around observing us excitedly, Society nowadays. She got up and pulled my hair I punched her, she fell again, I punched her again, and again...

"You!" Screamed some new teacher.

"To the office right now!"

"And take this poor girl to the nurse." She said to one of the girls' friend.

Poor? Hahahhaha. No.

***

I came to the office, that new teacher was sat in her desk.

"I heard that's your 2nd fight this month. And you started them both, you're a bully!" She screamed.

"Bullshit." I replied.

"Language!" She yelled.

"Oh shit, sorry." I replied sarcastically.

"Detention all week!" She shouted.

"See you tomorrow!" I replied, whilst waving.

My next period, maths. That's not awkward at all, me, Josh, and the girl I just killed.

Suprisingly, the girl isn't in the class and Josh is sleeping. I was happy but sad, he looked like he didn't get sleep in so long. He basically looks Homeless.
I can't stand looking at him like this, I need to speak to him, but I can't just tell him to wake up.

So I started throwing stuff at him, pencils, nothing, ruler, nothing, my pencil case, nothing

"Haven't you hurt him enough!?" Someone shouted, which woke Josh up, he just sat there, looking sad... Oh and homeless.

I rolled my eyes and sat back down.

I realised how everyone hated me, but they don't know what happend, they don't know I was on the right.
The point is they all thought it's my fault!

I loved him, but I moved on, because he hurt me, it has nothing to do with anyone else but me and him, the fact that I moved on should be good, it's not my fault that he is dealing with it differently.
Nothing can explain how I hate him, but I loved him, i don't love him anymore...Do I?

I'm happy now, and it's better that way, Josh will get over it, I mean it was 4 weeks since our break up, but in time, he'll be back to the player, the fuckboy, the bad boy who is heartless... probably because I broke his heart. I mean he broke mine! It was his fault he made that bet not me!
He is making me feel guilty beacause i'm fine and he's broken, but he can only blame himself.

***

I walked to my car and I identified Victoria.

I walked upto her backwards, cos i'm weird.
3 more steps.
And then...
I fell, I heard Victoria and Callum laugh behind me.

"Did you just fall?" Asked Callum who only just came.

"I attacked the floor!"
I replied.

"Backwards?"
Asked Victoria still laughting.

"I'm freakin talented!" I yelled.

Tuesday

My first lesson, history...with the plastics.

"Britney, what happends during a tsunami?" Questioned the teacher.

"Things get wet and dirty." She replied.

"No one asked what you did this weekend." I shouted.

People laughted.

"Okay, Amber where's your homework?" Asked the teacher.

"It commited suicide, it had to many problems." I replied, seriously.

The whole class started laughing.

I tried to show people i'm okay. I didn't want them to think i'm weak. It's the only homework I completed in this whole year and I wasted the time of doing it for a stupid joke just to prove something to people.

______________________________________

What do you think of Josh now?

A short one, i'll upload two longggggg ones tomorrow. Hope you enjoyed.

Olivia xoxoxo