Chapter 31

When you fall, stay down it'll get comfortable.

Callum's POV:

"Knock, knock."

"Hello dear, you're Callum, right?"

"Yes, is Josh home?" I questioned.

"He's in his bedroom, upstairs, second door on the left.

"Thank you."

'Knock, knock.'

I walked in, Josh was laying on his bed.
When he saw me his look switched in 0.2 seconds.

"She didn't cheat." I said it loud enough for Claire's minions to hear, I didn't care anymore. I want Amber back.

"Why'd you do that?" He questioned.

"Claire..."

I told him everything, he understood, he even agreed to talk to Amber.

"Bros?" He asked.

"Bros." I replied.

Then we gave each other one of them guy hugs.

***

Amber's POV:

"No way, so she had them under her bed?"

"There was six of them, I still don't know how they all fit."

"And you found them."

"Yeah." He said sadly, looking down, I couldn't stand watching him like this.

I hugged him tightly, he replied immidiately, even tighter it just feels right to be in his arms, I fit in perfectly, like they're made for me.

"Jordan it's gonna be alright, time heals the pain, you know after Josh I thought I will never live again like i used to, but here I am, happy."

"A week ago we hated each other, and now i'm pouring my heart to you, teling you things no one knew, but I don't regret it."

"I'm there for you, that's what friends are for."

"Friends...." disapointment on his face.

"Hey if you want to stay here tonight, I mean my mom is in Australia, you don't have to stay alone." He Announced.

"That'll be nice. Thanks."

"I don't have anything to sleep in, maybe I shou---"

He throwed a t-shirt on my face, it smelled amazing, like him.

I wore his t-shirt and some shorts, I came in the room and saw him asleep, shirtless, oh my God, those abs.

I layed next to him, trying not to wake him up, he suddenly turned around and put his hand over me.

I could get used to this.