Chapter 33

If two can keep a secret then one of them in dead.

Me and Jordan drove to my house, we just watched some movies, until he put his arm around me, I looked at him, he looked at me and we just both smiled awkwardly.

'Ding dong'

I stood up to get the door, then Jordan pulled my hand and me closer to him.

"I'm sure it's nothing." He whispered, before leaning in.
We kissed, and kissed and kissed, it felt right, until...
The door opened, never guess who came.
Josh!
Josh mother fucking cunt Wilson.

"I was just---" Josh Started.

"Just leaving!" I replied.

"Josh, my brother said, if you can't trust me and, you called me a cheater you're not worth it. I deserve better!"

"And she has better." Jordan added with a smirk, Josh stared at him.

"Erm, goodbye?"
I pointed at the door and he left.

Joshua's POV:

Okay, here goes nothing.

I wrote a letter to Amber, I wanted to hand it to her personaly.

Dear Amber,
I never knew how it felt to care, or to be taken care of. People always thought of me as the bad boy, the player, the popular guy everyone- close friends and even family, but you knew the real me, the me that no one knows, the me that I always wanted to be but iI was scared to be it, I wish I was like you, fearless and perfect, you changed me, that's the scariest thing that ever happend to me; love. Because now I have something worth fighting for, I can't take risks, and i'm happy, for the first time in my life, because of you, you're the best thing that happened to me Amber, I was so stupid to not believe you, I don't want to waste something beautiful that we built together because of this.
Thank you.

I love you Amber.'

Josh.

I knocked and waited, no anwser, as I still have the keys, I opened the door.
Nothing can explain what I felt, this feeling in my head, in my stomach, in my fists, it wasn't anger, or sadness, it was another level, how could she move on so quick, her place on my bed isn't even cold yet.
After I came out of her house I put the letter into her post box.
I ran rapidly, I felt a small tear run down my cheek, I swiftly wiped it off and closed myself in my room as soon as i got home.

"Josh, my fave cuz!" Charlotte shouted.

"Hey." I said whilst hugging her.

"Come sit, i've got pizza and some DVD's."

"Maybe later." I replied.

"Are you okay?" She questioned.

"Yeah. I'm fine, just tired."

"Okay, night."

Worst. Day. Ever.

Amber's POV:

"After everything, he thinks he'll just say sorry and you and him will live happily ever after."
Jordan said furiously.

"I won't forgive him that easily."

"You won't forgive him at all. You're mine now!" He almost yelled.

"Jordan... I'm not anyones, I think it's all to quick, I mean I only just go hurt, I don't want to get hurt again, i'm not ready yet...i'm sorry."

"I'll wait Amber, you deserve better, and I will certaintly not hurt you." He replied in a serious tone.

______________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!

7 more chapters left...how will it finish?

Olivia xox