Chapter 26

Claire The Bitch.

I ran after Claire, I noticed she walked inside the bathroom and I followed.

"Claire..."

"I'm fine, I was just sick." She replied.

"I know you like him." I replied.

Silence.

"You knew!? All this time you knew! AND YOU STILL GO OUT WITH HIM! You knew I like him, I was sat locked in my bedroom crying, I wasn't babysitting! I didn't know how to tell you I like him, and all this time you and him were together!"

"Claire, me and him had unfinished buissnes." I replied.

"Unfinished buisness! You said you don't like him! You said you're over him! You're not only a backstabber you're also a liar." She shouted.

"Don't ever call me your friend." She added.

A tear ran down my cheek, she walked out of the bathroom, and loudly slammed the door behind her.

I walked out of the bathroom, and went straight to the cafeteria, Claire wasn't there.
Everyone was quiet.

"Why is he here?" I asked, whilst pointing at Jordan.

"You and him know each other?" I asked Callum.

"Yeah we're good friends, aren't we Amber?" He replied with a smirk on his face, Josh stared at him, and gave him dead glares.

"The best." I replied, and sarcastically smiled.
Jordan kept on winking at me, he's lucky that Josh didn't see it.

"We even ordered the same pizza, how well we know each other." He smiled.

"Yeah, we're exactly the same."

***

It was now lunch break and then i'm going home. I haven't seen Claire she wasn't in any lessons.

And then... I saw her, with the plastics! The plastic me and her used to always laugh about. How could she? She turned around and looked at me with a dirty look. She looked so girly!? She had massive eyebrows, foundation that dosen't match her skin, some weird light pink lipstick, and fake eye lashes. She used to be so gorgeous with her natural looks, now she looks like she put her face in a cake.
She and her 'minions' stood up and walked past me, all giving me  looks.

"Is this that bitch, that was saying shit about us, babe, and the boyfriend stealer!" Said BRITNEY! I didn't know that her and Britney are friends!

I wanted to reply, saying that i'm not the only one who said things about them, or that Josh likes me not her, but to be fair I didnt have the energy, I give up.

"Sure thing, baby."

I've never heard Claire say 'babe' or 'baby' in her life we used to always laugh when people say that because we thought it was cheesy.

Where's the old Claire?

She bulged her shoulder with mine, and for a girly girl, she still was strong just when I first met her.

***

Me and Josh were in a parking lot, walking to Josh's car to drive home.

"Amber! Amber!" Victoria shouted.

"What happened?" I asked.

"She called me a slut because guys like me, and said that she was only using me to get to Josh because I was his friend and he never spoke to her as much!"

"Who?" I questioned again.

Of course i knew who she was talking about!

"Claire, the bitch!" She replied.

______________________________________

Thanks for reading.

Olivia xoxo