Chapter 21

Memories.

You know the worst part of a breakup?
Deleting Pictures.
Well, I had five weeks to do it and i didn't, I couldn't.

First picture, Me and Josh in the car on the way home from my first day of school.

Deleted.

2nd Picture, was all of us playing truth or dare and Josh had his arms around me we were both smilling at each other.

Deleted.

3rd was when we watched Fast And Furious we made funny faces and cute ones.

Deleted.

A picture of us at the mall.

Deleted.

A picture of Josh, wet, with markers all over him, when we were babysitting and just before our first kiss.

Deleted.

A picture with me and Josh and Rosie in the middle, I kissed her left cheek and Josh kissed her right, she was just smilling.

And the most recent picture, me with no makeup and josh shirtless cuddling me in bed, after this picture a little tear ran down my cheek, I couldn't delete it.

10 minutes later, I decided it's better if I forget.

Deleted.

I went to get a quick shower.

**

Joshua's POV:

"Josh, hurry up you need to help the neighbours with their Laptop." My mom called swiftly.

I ran downstairs and walked to Amber's house.

"Hey Mrs Clark." I said whilst she opened the door.

"Hi, Joshie." She replied and I walked in.

"So where's the laptop?" I asked.

"In Amber's room, she's currently taking a shower."

"Okay." I replied, and walked upstairs to Amber's room.

Then I saw her phone lying on the bed, on 'recently deleted' and then I identified all the pictures of us.

Consequently, Amber came out of the bath, water still dripping down her, she was in a crop top and shorts, I just smirked.

"Why'd you delete them?" I asked.

"Because, I don't know you, you're a stranger!" She replied.

When I heard her comment, I just felt like breaking down.

"That once knew my heart." She added. She looked so depressed and sad I just wanted to hug her, but i couldn't.

"Leave Josh." She spoke out.

"But the lapt--"

"I don't care about the laptop, leave, and don't come back here, I don't know you!"

"So I have to act like, we're strangers? Like I don't love you?" I shouted.

"Oh please, you faked being hurt so people would feel bad for you, when they eventually found out, you kiss the first slut you see!", She shouted with a small tear running down her cheek.

I took my wallet out, and took a picture out of it.

It was a picture of me kissing her cheek and the 2nd was a funny face.

A little tear ran down her cheek.

"Leave Josh." She said again.

______________________________________

Btw them pictures out of his wallet were from chapter 'Can we take a picture?'
Hope you enjoyed!

Olivia xoxo