Chapter 15

The Kiss.

Me and Josh were still sat at the couch, he came closer and put his arm around me, Rosie was asleep, he looked at me, I looked back, and we both looked at each other for a while and then he leaned in, I did the same our lips were about to touch.

"Hi!" Shouted Rosie.

Great, when it's not my family, it's his.

"Hi." I replied.

"I can't sleep!" She yelled looking tired.

"I'll read you a story." I suggested.

We went upstairs to her room she layed in bed, holding her teddy bear.

****

"The End." Finally, she was now asleep, I went back downstairs and layed on the couch Josh was sleeping and I had markers on the table because Rosie was using them before.
I drew a mustache on his lips, a heart on his cheek and fuckboy on his forehead, but I couldn't waste the opportunity so I went to the kitchen and poured water over his handsome face.

Revenge is sweet, and wet.

"BOOM!"

It all fell on him, he woke up, the first thing I did was took a picture of him wet with a markers all over his face.
How did he still manage to look cute!?

"Revenge, muahahahaa." I laughted evily.

He hugged me and now I was wet too.
Wow two teens' particaly home alone cuddling both wet. That sounds great!
NO.

And now again our eyes met, he was about to kiss me for the 100th time and then I burst out laughing. He tried to kiss me but he didn't know he had pen on him.

He quickly looked on the mirror.

"You bitch!" He shouted. And then suddenly kissed me, our tounges connected magically. Two minutes later we stopped to catch our breaths and then carried on I heard him moan slightly. He started kissing my neck and I also moaned in pleasure. His kisses were amazing. It didn't feel like just a kiss, there was something there, an unusual connection.

"I should go now." I whispered.

He let go of me and walked with me upstairs, I kissed Rosie on the forehead, and gave Josh a peck on the lips.

"I really like you Amber." He smiled.

"I really like you too." I replied.

We kissed again, he hugged me and let me go.

I think this could be....love

I mean I can't love him, can I?!

I only knew him a month maybe two, it's impossible for me to love him right? I feel good when i'm around him, he makes me smile, he makes me happy, he makes me feel good?
Did I fall in love with Josh Wilson?
I layed down on my bed, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't even eat!! He was destroying me, but in kind of a good way.

______________________________________

They finally kissed!!!!!!!!

This chapter was cringey for me to write, but i managed, i'll upload tomorrow.

Olivia xoxoxox