Chapter 16

Heartbroken.

Josh and I have been together for two weeks now, we were happy and nothing got in the way. It was perfect. My life was going great, but I needed to make up with Claire.

Claire i'm so sorry, I can't be away from you for so long, I miss you. - Amber.

Did you stop being a bitch? - Claire.

Well, it's in my nature but yeah. - Amber.

You're forgiven.- Claire.

But you need to give Victoria, a second chance, me, her, and Callum will come tomorrow after school. - Claire.

Okay! - Amber.

I wasn't really exited to see her again, and who's Callum?

"Hey baby." I saw Josh hug me from behind.

"Hey." I replied.

He gave me a peck on the lips and made breakfast, we shared a bed for a few nights, we only cuddled, but my feelings for him grew. I'm confident that I love him but I don't know if he feels the same, I want to say it but I fear his response. We finished breakfast. I went to the restroom, I was walking downstairs, and heard Josh talk on the phone, I had to eardrop.

"I'm cancelling the bet!" Josh shouted.

I couldn't hear what the other person on the phone was saying.

"I'm not gonna get in Amber's bed, i'm with her, i don't care about the bet."

"Yes i was with her for the bet but now I actually do have feelings for her." Then he ended the phone call.

Tears rolled down my cheek, He was faking? He did it for a bet? He used me! I ran upstairs and closed myself in my room. Josh realised I heard the conversation and ran after me, I didn't open the door.

"Amber!"

No anwser.

"Amber, it's not how you think it is, that bet took place two months ago when I met you!"

"You had two months to cancel it!" I shouted.

"We're over Josh, leave my house!"

"Amber, i-i- i lo-ve y-you."

I didn't believe what he was saying. After what I just witnessed downstairs his words meant nothing to me. i heard the door slam. He was crying , I could tell by his voice. Did he really love me? Tears were stil rolling down my cheeks. As pathetic as this sounds, I blocked him on all social media.

***

Four weeks later.

I haven't spoke to Josh, I blocked him, he was no where to be seen, he tried to speak to me for the first two weeks but I always said no. The other two weeks I didn't see him, he wasn't at school, I saw him in his garden once, he looked a mess! But after what he did I couldn't forgive him. Me and Victoria are really close friends, I told her and Claire everything, Callum became like my little brother, my mom was on another trip, so Claire lived with me for a few weeks until she comes back, that helped me after the breakup, Although I had them I really missed Josh but I couldn't speak to him.

I walked to the supermarket, I saw Rosie with a friend and her mom, I hi but she stayed silent.

"You left! You promised you wouldn't leave."
She cried.

A small tear rolled down my cheek. She was so upset, and so was I all the memories came back and I could do nothing but reminiscing in torture.

______________________________________

Well that was a twist!

Will they find a way out of this one?

Thanks for reading, i'll upload soon.

Olivia xoxox