30

" I'm so into you, I can barely breathe."

Music shakes me awake and I jump up from the rambunctious music playing loudly throughout the bus and the voice accompanying it. Why would someone be playing music this early? What is wrong with this person? I lift my head up from my pillow and move the curtain for my bunk before peering down the empty aisle as the loud music and horrid voice continues to sound through the bus. I wish this curtain was soundproof. I hop off my bunk and make my way away from the bunks and open the curtain for the lounge area and reveal a singing and dancing Amy.

" Oh Hey." She says dancing back and forth before lowering the music a little bit. " I didn't know you were still asleep." She lies with a smirk and I give her a fake grin, trying to stay as calm as possible. I decide to ignore her and instead go back to my bunk and rummage through my blankets in search of my phone. Once I finally find it I gaze at the time and my heart stops. 10:30. I was planning on waking up at around 8 and I must have slept in. The hotel rooms where scheduled to be ready at 9:00, we must have arrived here in Sioux Falls around 3 hours ago. I quickly stuff my phone into my pocket and don't bother to look in the mirror or change. Once I'm outside I walk up to Jack who has a confused look on his face once he sees my worried one.

" I'm so sorry I must have slept in I didn't mean to I was just really tired last night cause the Denver show really wore me out and-" I ramble but he stops me before I talk for too long.

" It's ok." He laughs before laying his hand on my shoulder and comforting me. " We were actually a little late today, but everything's fine." I let out a sigh of relief and nod my head before trying my best to steady out my breathing. " We're just taking the luggage to the bands room. " he informs with a smile and I nod my head before walking around the bus and carrying the bags. If I couldn't get up in time to start up the crew the least I can do is help with the luggages.

Once I make my way away from Jack and towards the side of the bus I start to haul a bag into the hotel before my phone rings in my back pocket and I pull it out to gaze at the person who randomly texted me.

Shay: sorry we're late, the boys wanted to get something to eat before we got to the hotel and there's a lot of traffic :(

I reply, telling her it's ok before putting my phone away and continuing to haul the bag into the building. Once I step into the elevator and reach the correct floor I gaze down at the bandmates name and the hotel room number. I continue hauling a couple of more bags before reaching for a small but what seems to look like an expensive carry on bag. I pull the bag over my shoulder and go into the hotel and elevator before stepping onto the floor. Once I'm finally on the correct floor and I step out of the elevator I begin to walk through it at a slow pace. I gaze down at the card that says the bandmates name and room number but once I catch a glimpse of the name I know I'm screwed. This jerk definitely didn't put his room number like they were instructed to do last night. He's such an inconvenience. I walk around the floor hoping to find someone that'll help me or any signs of a specific one being his room but I quickly give up. Why can't he just do his job right? I groan loudly and almost pull on my hair. Although when I prepare myself to make my way downstairs I turn around and am accompanied by someone helpful.

" You lost sweetheart?" Alex asks, leaning his back on the edge of his door. The color instantly drains from my face and I turn to look away from him. I bite down on my lip and make my way towards him, in order to deliver his bag. I shouldn't have bothered to help anymore. Everything was perfectly fine when I just stepped away from anything involving him. He steps to the side and allows me inside in order for me to drop off his bag. " I've been watching you walk around dumbfounded out there for quite a while now." He chuckles very lightly. Oddly enough his usual rude and hateful demeanor isn't present. He's still being a humorous jerk but he's not being pretentious or shoving his authority in my face. Even his voice sounds more calm and less venomous.

" There ya go." I say ignoring him and instead setting his bag down and beginning to make my way towards the door. But before I can he steps in front of me and continues talking as if we're in anyway acquaintances. But we're not. He's a jerk and I want nothing to do with him anymore. But I can't tell him that. If he knows then he'll think he won.

" I saw you through the peep hole then decided to look at what you've been hiding from behind." He continues speaking slowly with a smirk. I swallow hard and I look down at my baggy sweatpants but don't bother looking back up at him. How could he do this? The things he told me a couple days ago were sick and cruel enough. Why can't he just leave it at that? Why does he feel the need to constantly torture me with his sick ways. "Though I wasn't expecting these." He says slowly making his way towards me, his dark eyes baring into my face. Somehow my hateful thoughts about him from earlier are clouded and my mind focuses on his moving body and slow words. I don't bother pushing him away and just watch as he gazes down at my pants with his body less than a few inches away from mine. I know I should do something but my body is frozen again. His hot breath blows on my face and I watch as his fingers fumble with my pants before they pull on them. I feel them lower a few inches and my breath hitches in my throat as his hands rise up my body. His cold hands land on a small part of my hips that became exposed when he pulled on my pants and I hold my breath as I watch his face react. He gazes down at my body and I gaze at his face. His teeth are digging into his bottom lip and a small amount of sweat litters his forehead. His hair is combed back with loads of gel but a small strand wiggles in front of his face. A part of me, the adventurous part wants to stay and see what happens but I know I can't do that to myself. He's a cheeky asshole that always gets what he wants.

" Yeah, I think I'm going to go change anyway." I say before pulling myself away from him. I move towards his back and make my way towards the door but he interrupts my departure once again.

" You're-" His voice is hoarse and deeper than usual and he clears his throat before continuing. " You're not going to take a shower?" He asks and I nod my head before responding.

" Yeah, I'm just going to do it when we take a pit stop." I respond quickly, trying my best to just move on and leave, although a voice in the very back of my head is urging me to stay. Even so, the louder voice in my head is yelling, telling me to run as far away from his as I can. He's taunting me again and I can't deal with him. He's constantly confusing me and the more we talk the more I become unsure of how to react towards him and his strange ways. Though it doesn't really matter cause my body seems to have a mind of its own whenever we're near one another.

" You missed the pit stop, sweetheart." He responds shortly after letting out a slight chuckle, although once he notices the unamused look on my face he quickly stops and clears his throat trying his best to cover over the teasing behavior he knows I hate. He's purposely testing me and is going to make fun of me for waking up late or for not being able to take a shower. I know him. I don't actually believe the decent way he's been acting. He's just doing it to get what he wants. " Take one here." He offers abruptly, pointing towards a door. What?

" What?" I ask, completely dumbfounded with his new behavior. Earlier he was teasing me for being lost, then he was being a horny piece of crap and now it seemed like he was going to be rude and taunt me again but he's actually being kind and suggesting I use his private bathroom. I don't understand this man at all. This whole time he's been acting off and less of a jerk but now he's even gone to the extent of offering to let me use his bathroom.

" Just take one in here." He says while making his way towards a door in his hotel. He opens the door and turns on the light, revealing the room's complimentary bathroom. I walk inside and he watches me as I look around at the small but comfortable bathroom. I want to deny his offer but I really do want to shower. I wouldn't want to smell all day. Not to mention Shay and her boyfriend aren't going to be here anytime soon. I have been sweating a bit from the heat and carrying the bags.