Update

Hello GUYS I just wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH & SORRY. This book has really shown me a lot and it upsets me to say this but I'm ending the bo- SIKE ok I'm sorry. I'm not ending it I just wanted to say something about why I haven't updated and the mess that is this story, my schedule and my overall life. So basically I'm having the issue of not knowing when to update. I'm currently on summer vacation and I'm busy like every night. I notice that usually more people are able to read the story when I update on Friday nights and that was when I was scheduled to update but these past two weeks since summer started I've literally been out and busy when I'm set to update & the whole weekend when people are able to read. IM SO SORRY for this and now I'm stuck with the option to update now and possibly risk no one reading it and having people be setback because they're unable to read this one or maybe they have to read the last chapter or maybe they won't be able to read the next one which I think is a mess. Not to mention I'm struggling with writing. Sometimes I feel like no one is reading the story- but then people comment and it warms my heart. So thank you if you vote or comment it literally makes me so happy when you guys leave sweet comments or simple comments and be interactive with the story. I published this story almost as an exposè of my creative writing abilities and a form in which I can possibly grow my skills. It makes me happy when people say that they're enjoying it or when people interact with the storyline and even tell me they love how it never gets boring. It makes me feel like I'm doing a good job and pushes me to actually keep writing this long ass story lol. So I just wanted to say thank you and to ask for you guys to comment whenever you want me to update. I forget sometimes or I'm busy but whenever you guys comment I'll be sure to see it cause of the notifications.

All the love, Desespeir