Chapter 2: Clash of the Titans

Salaam everyone... Here comes the next chapter of misconceptions, I didn't want to add any jargon in the story, so the details of Kalaripayattu will be given in the footnotes section, please do check that out if you are interested...

So now, as usual, please ignore typos and grammatical errors... Happy reading... :)

_______________________

Hitesh is standing in the door frame shocked for a moment by seeing all the guns pointed to Radhika. But his expression is changed to smiling face after a while, now the smug smile on manager's face has vanished and he's confused as to know why Hitesh is smiling so wide. The next moment his expression changes from the frown to shock to see the capable bodyguards of Mr. Prince on the floor groaning in pain. Before his mind can register anything, Radhika is charging towards him. So to know what happened exactly we need to move back some minutes earlier and watch the show in a slow motion.

Radhika and Hitesh reached the party office. Both watched the banner hanging in front of the office stating they arrived at the correct place. JAN SHAKTHI YOUNGISTAAN PARTY OFFICE [Thank you so much Sammy and Ritu for these names, I just kinda mixed the names given by you both] was written on the banner. Radhika gave clear instructions to Hitesh that he should enter the room of Mr. Politician if she's unable to make out of the office in 10 minutes. He accepted for the same.

When Radhika entered the office, the hustle and bustle of the people were paused and everyone was looking at her as she is some kind of porcelain doll that was kept on display. When she entered the room of Arjun, the first voice she heard is the Manager's. His name is Pawan, he ordered Radhika to apologise to Arjun or else she's going to face grave troubles in her life.

'What if I don't?' asked Radhika with a bored expression on her face.

'What??' asked Pawan.

'Do you by any means come under specially-abled criteria? I asked you a simple question "What if I don't apologise to your Mr. Boss?" And what are those grave troubles you were talking about? I've come far from all the grave troubles in my life, so I think I can dodge your threats too. Now now!! Please explain to me what are the grave troubles you are going to introduce in my life if I don't apologise?'

'You are a minx and how dare you talk to me like that?' asked Pawan fuming on listening to the word specially-abled from Radhika.

'I can talk to you like that and I talked to you in the same manner. Now please don't my waste my time, unlike you I've many works on my back that needs to be taken care of by only ME.'

'I'll turn your office into ashes.'

'Try me and you will definitely see the power of the fourth estate. I'll telecast the same on our channel and we will see how you are going to win the elections.'

'Now stop it both of you.' Shouted Arjun.

'See Ms. Reporter, you just need to apologise to me and you will leave this office without any problem. See only ONE sorry and you will be free.'

'And what makes you think I'm going to apologise to you Mr. Politician?'

'Damn it, woman!! Say it or else you will not leave the office.' Screamed Arjun

'NO.' Said Radhika in a strong voice matching Arjun's.

The next moment the guns were pointed to Radhika on the order of Pawan to the bodyguards of Arjun. Hitesh who noticed that the given 10 minutes are over opened the door to get shock of his life that turned to funniest moment only minutes later.

Radhika held the hands of both the bodyguards and twisting them on their backs and gave two hard kicks on their stomach; that's it both the bodyguards are on the floor. She charged towards Pawan and gave him one strong kick on his left leg and when he bent down to hold his leg she gave another kick on his face.