Chapter 21: A step towards Tweety

Salaam everyone... How are you all?? I am sorry for updating late, was busy with works...

Firstly, thank you so very much who have voted for Misconceptions in Wonders Writing Contest... Because of you all guys, Misconceptions secured first place in this... So thank you all...

Happy reading...

~~~~~

Chapter 21: A step towards Tweety.

~~~~~

'I am exhausted.' Said Arjun plopping down on his chair at the office.

'What?' asked Pawan whose eyes are ready to leave his sockets.

'After last night, I am exhausted. Radhika is one hard worker.'

'You know what you are talking, right, Arjun?' asked Pawan again.

'I know what I am talking, but why are you so shocked?'

'Nothing.' Said Pawan to cover up the matter but Arjun is not the one who leaves the matters that easily when they are brought up.

'Why?' persisted Arjun.

'Well, I thought...' trailed off Pawan.

'Don't tell me what I am thinking is what you thought.'

'That depends on what you are thinking.'

'Oh my god! Pawan! I think we should find you a bride to keep you engaged. Your brain is always wandering in only one place these days.'

'It's not that. The way you said it made me wonder what happened between you both.'

'You know I can't our relationship to next level until I find Tweety.'

'Of course. I had a reasonable doubt yaar. What to do? Leave all that, what happened exactly that made you so exhausted?'

Arjun relayed all the events that happened last night of how Vikas's media house caught fire and Radhika left in the middle of the night to get all the details and telecast them. How he was furious to see she left him without as much as a glance! And how she apologized to him. And also the reason behind her going to the crime spot.

After listening to all this, Pawan understood how much he loves Radhika. He doesn't want to lose like he lost all the important people in his life. He is in constant fear of losing him too, that's why he is staying close to him as much as possible. This made him remember a similar incident with Tweety.

It was the day when the children Arjun, Pawan and Ayushi are gardening and the mothers are sitting in the lawn and observing the banter of the trio. As usual, Ayushi and Pawan are quarreling on some matter and Arjun is acting as a peacemaker with no avail because Ayushi is not the person who takes orders from people even it is her best friend Arjun. She is beating Pawan on his back when he is not putting the plants in the pots properly and Arjun is holding her back so that she could not go near Pawan. When she can't take it anymore, she made her way to the lawn to sit with the mothers. When she was about to make the place, a bullet was fired and it missed Ayushi in an inch. Arjun and Pawan who are the first ones to gather their wits moved to the place to see the bullet didn't harm anyone but it is situated on the far wall of the building. Ayushi is nowhere to be seen. By that time, she is moving out of the property to catch the one who fired the bullet. It is clear that the bullet was fired to harm Arjun's mother. Before she could go out of the property, Arjun ran to her and tried to stop her saying it is not her duty to catch the person; he may be still out there waiting for his prey. When she understood what he is saying, she came back to the ladies and hugged each of them tightly.