Chapter 4: Vows of forever(?)

Salaam everyone... How are you all?? Here comes the next chapter of Misconceptions... Before you go on to read the story, please make sure you deck up well as you are going to attend our Ardhika's marriage in this chapter... ;) Okay I'm zipping up my mouth now, go on and happy reading... :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Why can't we go inside my house and continue our talk?' asked Arjun.

'Of course!! And by the way, we need to fix our marriage date too, isn't it?' said Radhika adding more fuel to already rising rage of Arjun.

'I'm coming with you choti.' Hitesh chided in.

'Of course, you will brother, who knows some people might be harbouring evil ideas in their mind right now.' Said Radhika eyeing Pawan.

Pawan scowled at these words of Radhika. He knows that he is the reason for all this mess. If only he didn't take such a foolish step, this situation would have had another dimension. If he can reverse the time and erase all the events that caused this mess, he would have definitely done that. But there is no way they can go out of this situation without his boss getting married to the minx who is standing in front of them as if she owns the property she's standing on. How can he ever show his face to Arjun after this unwanted marriage? If he had any idea of media popping in like it happened moments earlier, he wouldn't have done that stupid thing of kidnapping this stupid girl. Ah!! He should have known better, shouldn't he? He should have known better that media will watch every move of his and Arjun's like hawks after Arjun had become the Chief Minister of the state. How did he even miss that simple logic and dashed out on the road to catch hold of this girl? Is it because his boss wanted to see this girl urgently or is it because he wanted to prove his worth of being appointed as a manager for Arjun? Whatever may be the reason, he has committed an irreversible mistake for now. And his boss has to bear the consequences.

They four moved into the flat of Arjun to continue their discussion.

'Look Ms. Reporter!! I didn't know media people will pop up in front of my house just like that and question my private matters. I know it's a mistake of Pawan to bring you here because I asked him to fix a meeting with you. We both regret whatever happened. You should take back those words of marriage and then we both can lead our lives happily without any fuss.'

'Firstly you are no one to order me what to do and what not. You should have given it a thought before bringing me here. Do you have any idea what I have gone through after listening to your no-so-moving love story? And what was that? Ah!! Yes!! You don't have the slightest idea how media came here, right? Yeah!! I should have known this; you will give me this explanation. How can you even think I'll believe your words? You being a skilful politician who can bend the minds of people to your favour didn't give a thought of what will happen if a girl is found in your flat. Or is that you are so accustomed to being found with one lady or the other whenever you are free made you do this?'

'Listen Ms. Reporter, you are crossing your limits. How dare you accuse me of being a skirt chaser? You don't know anything about me, so just shut your mouth and withdraw your words about marriage. I don't fucking care if you believe me or not, but this is the truth we didn't know about media coming over here. I should have known better too, you media people can stoop low to get the scoops and getting hikes in your TRP's for your channel, right? Even if it meant to keep an eye on private matters of people or just go and slut around the famous personality.' Said Arjun with a smirk.

That hit hard, real hard on the guts of Radhika. She didn't expect him to talk those words aloud. Okay, she knew media has become a circus these days and not following any ethics, but that doesn't mean she belongs to the same category. When he said she doesn't know anything about him, doesn't that principle apply to him too? How can he say she slut around to get the scoops? Now she is no way taking back the words about marriage, if he thinks he will win by persuading her to take back the words, she will definitely not give him a chance to win even that costs her 6 months of her life.