Chapter 14: A Dream?

Salaam everyone... How are you all?? Here is the next chapter of misconceptions... Happy reading...

~~~~~~~~~~~

NehaPriya2 : Happy birthday sweetheart. May you celebrate many more birthdays such as this and spread the smiles. This is a small token of gift from my side.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Arjun returns home to find Radhika in deep thought standing against the railing of the balcony. He didn't want to disturb her and thinks to freshen up before asking her about the matter she was thinking. He does the same and sees that she didn't move from her place. What can be the thing that is disturbing her and not allowing her to move from her place? He didn't want to throw arrows in dark and so he came behind her and put his hands on her waist. Radhika was startled for a moment, but when she saw the person behind her she relaxes her body against her and takes in a long breath of air. When Arjun thought she is relaxed and can be asked any questions, he asked her the matter which she was thinking.

'What's the matter Doll? What made you drown in so deep thoughts?'

'Hmm... You.'

'Me?'

'Yes, you.'

'What did I do now? Except for the last stunt of inviting cartoon minister to our home, I didn't pull any other stints.'

'You did so much more other than that.'

'I'm not a mind-reader Doll. Explain to me what were you thinking.'

'I love you.' declared Radhika.

Arjun was stunned for a moment. Did she just confess her love? Is he dreaming or something? How can she confess her love when in the morning she left him without even saying a goodbye? He is not expecting this confession all of a sudden and that put his mind in chaos. How can she do this? Nope, this is all a dream.

Wake up Arjun!!!

He even pinched himself and saw he is seeing the same thing before he closed his eyes. His wife is in his arms confessing her love. Should he be excited or overwhelmed? God knows what he must be feeling now because he is unable to put a word for his emotions. His wife declaring her love, this is the best day of his life.

But wait, what if she is saying all these in some sort of dilemma!! She cannot put his and her mind in dark and confess her feelings. She must be tired of all the things that happened between them. He didn't want her to confess her love due to some obligation. He wants her to feel his love before declaring anything.

'Doll, I think you are tired. Let's put you to bed and we will talk about this later. Alright?'

'Do you think I am confessing my love due to some obligations?'

'Maybe.'

'I don't believe this. You think I will declare my love to anyone who intrigues me. You think I am a fool to confess my feelings before you confess anything. And you also think I said all these because I am tired? Shame on you and I hate you Arjun.' Said Radhika and removed his hands around her waist and moved to the bedroom.

'I love you and hate you both on the same day? Wow!! I think this clears my doubt that you are tired.' Said Arjun following her to the bedroom.

'Dodge this.' Said Radhika and did her favourite thing that is throwing pillow to his face.

'Why can't you stop throwing pillows to my face?'

'Why can't you stop asking me stupid questions then?'