Chapter 16: A dream that has come true

Salaam everyone... How are you all?? Not expecting me this early?? Well truth to be told, I was unable to put my fingers off from typing this chapter... This chapter reveals feelings of Radhika, some revelations and most probably a wish come true...

Happy reading...

~~~~~

Dedicated to: MysteriousGianna , 007rossy , AsirDivya

~~~~~

Pic credit: MysteriousGianna

~~~~~

It's the longest day Arjun has ever spent in his whole life. Why can't the time go fast for his sake? He could have gone to his house earlier and prepared for the diplomatic speech he was about to give to his wife. With a little luck, if he ever has that, his wife would have listened to him too. Guess his lucky charms don't work with his wife. Only practicality and logic rules her head. Can he ever make that ninny-head to accept the love she has for him? He didn't want to answer that question. Making her accept will be another herculean task for him. The office work is so hectic he wants to take skinny-dip or relax his body in one of the coolest rivers in the nearest place. The food supplies minister has become silent in the party meetings. Did he get his answer or is he planning anything against him? As promised earlier, the food supplies minister got one black mark in his profile on the website maintained for official government announcements. This thing is going to be tough in the later phases. The minister is powerful and cruel. What is he trying to do by keeping his silence? Is this silence before the storm or backing out from his vile plans? All these things are making his head spin and reel in different directions. Why the scientists who invented all the things to easy the human life cannot invent a refrigerator for the human head? If anyone invents such thing, he will be their first customer.

After signing all the documents necessary for the projects to take the lead or to continue them, Arjun headed to his house. Pawan is not accompanying him today for the fear of Radhika. What he thought of a wife earlier and what did he get in real! He wanted a girl who would always to listen and never question him. Isn't his mother the same type? His mother and father were always in such manner and led their life without any hitches. So by default, he too thought marriages are meant to be made as such. Obedient lady and strong-headed husband. If that had happened to him, would have he been happy? Of course, he knows the answer; the answer is a blunt and big NO. How can he survive without fighting with his wife! The small fights he has with his wife have become his favorite these days. What would have he done if the fate did not interfere and got another girl as his wife? Why another girl, suppose his childhood sweetheart. She is not obedient and meek though but has accepted many of his decisions without a retort. Many times he thought that is the work of his annoying yet adorable mothers. He could not be so sure about this because he is not a first-hand witness for any of these lady-politics in his house. How is she now? That question is swirling in his mind like a tornado these days. He didn't want to break her heart when he announces about his love for his wife. Surely she would have known about his marriage given the publicity he got from the media. His private life has never been this public. Even in his childhood, someone or the other took hold of the reins when a thing about him broke out. And one of them is his childhood friend and sweetheart, as Pawan says. Her name is Ayushi. Why did she ever leave him? Where did she go? What did she do in all these years? Is she single or got married because she found her soul mate? If that ever comes true, he would be the luckiest man on the Earth. Then there will be no heart breaks or sobs to calm down.