Chapter 3: Vile plan and major decisions

Salaam everyone... How are you all? Sorry for the late update, was not keeping well lately... Below is the next chapter of Misconceptions...

Please ignore typos and grammatical errors... Happy reading... :D

_______________________

After a long day and hectic schedule, Radhika is heading to her home. That may be a single room flat, but her home gives her all the comforts of the world. Her journey to her home was halted by an accident. She being a reporter with humanity in her nerves cannot leave the person who's met with an accident. So she got down from her scooter to help the person. Instead, she met with a syringe injected into her blood by none other than Pawan. She is losing her consciousness, only then she knew what serum they injected into her blood stream. She slumped down and before she can hit the road, she was held by Pawan, who threw her body on his back as if she's a sack of potatoes to be transported to some other place.

The next time when she was trying to open her eyes; she heard some feeble voices indicating they were talking in a very low voice or from another side of the room. The voices are of none other than the new found CM of the state Mr. Arjun Mehra and his loyal confidante Mr. Pawan Agarwal. The last words of the politician drained all the blood from her body.

'Good you brought her here, she should have known her status before taking any drastic step against me, and how dare she mock me in front of all?'

'Yes, Sir. That is true; she didn't leave any stone unturned to make you a laughing stock in front of all. It is our luck, that we won the elections. Or else the opposition parties would have haunted us to hell by these remarks.'

'Let her settle for some time and drop her home later.'

Their discussion was interrupted by Radhika informing them that she doesn't need any help from either the politician or his follower.

Saying this she was about to step out from the main door of his apartment when she was surrounded by cameras taking in her photos and lights flashing in front of her to get a clear view.

What the hell is happening in here? Is this is all the plan of this Mr. Politician? How can she underestimate this fellow, who not only won the hearts of all the people of the state but also became the youngest politician the country has ever seen with this tactics? Now there is nowhere to go, she was struck in hell. She is doomed for all the eternity. She will become a laughing stock in front of her colleagues. She didn't let any guy's advantages take any step forward because she didn't want any pain in her life by involving herself in a relationship. And now she was caught in the house of politician in a dishevelled state. The only conclusion people draw from this encounter is that she is having an affair with the politician. Why should be her life so cruel? Why can't she live a simple life like many others? Professional pressures are another subject alright. Personal pressures are the ones she cannot handle without her mother. What was she supposed to do now?

Breaking her thoughts, she heard a grim voice from beside her. When did this idiot take a place beside her? And why in the name of heaven he is holding her waist so possessively as if she is his property? She tried to break free from his grip, but he didn't let her. The next words of him drained the life out of her.

'We are seeing each other from that fateful day of the conference. We kept this affair hidden because we didn't want any unnecessary attention on our relationship when we all are very focused on elections. We are working for the welfare of the people, so our personal life should not interfere our professional life, right? And so we kept this relationship under covers. We are about to reveal our relationship status, and you intelligent guys found us even before that.' said Arjun with a smug smile on his face.