Chapter 25: The Past.

Salaam everyone. How are you all?? Here is the next chapter of Misconceptions. Not proof-read.

Happy reading.

~~~~~
'Ma! You here?' asked Arjun finding his voice after his initial shock slash surprise. Of course, he knew he shouldn't be shocked as he was the one who told Pawan to search for her. But he was shocked because she was accompanied by Hitesh, Vikas and Radhika? Why did they come with her? Surely, she is no acquaintance of them. Before he can decide who is she to them in his mind, Sweta asked the question that brought him out of his shock.

'Didn't expect me here, Nash?' asked Sweta.

He almost cried listening to his childhood nickname. He doesn't know how he was going to answer her with all the emotions that are bombarding him all at once. He should have given a strange expression for his Ma is looking at him as if he has lost his voice.

'I did expect you here, yes. But I am shocked that you are not with Pawan and you have come with them.' said Arjun gesturing to the trio who is standing in front of him with guilty expressions. Why are they guilty?

'So, you guys didn't inform him that you are going to bring me here?' asked Sweta to the trio who stood with their heads hung down.

Well, that was unexpected.

Arjun was watching this with wide eyes. He cannot believe that the people who stood proud all the time hung their heads in front of a person he had least expected. There is definitely something going on that he didn't know, yet.

'Why will they inform me? And why is Pawan not here? Radhika, do you know where Pawan is? Bring him in. I don't like games, not now. When I found my Ma after this long time.' said Arjun bouncing off the bed on which he was sitting.

Sweta sighed in resignation beside him. She should have known this will happen after knowing everyone's character present over there that this is not going to be a happy reunion. Stupid brats. They stood their heads hung down as if that will solve all the problems. Time to make things straight again. And she now knew that the trio is not going to help her, anyways. God help them when she was finished with Arjun. She so loved the scene that is forming in her mind. Suits fine for them for putting her in this position.

'They are the ones who brought me, Nash.' Said Sweta seeing Radhika is not going to answer Arjun.

'What?'

'Yes, these three idiots are the people who brought me here and put me here so I can explain everything to you and stood there like statues on display.'

Arjun couldn't understand a bit. How is she, his mother, talking about all of them as if she knew them from ages. And why are they not speaking anything as if they have somehow misplaced their voice boxes. His head will burst if someone will not clear the confusion hovering in his room.

'Care to explain what is happening over here?' snapped Arjun. He didn't mean snap at Sweta, but she is not helping matters either by talking only one sentence all the time. Of course, he understood they brought her here. But why? The most important thing is how.

'Well, it should be left between mother and son from here on. We will stay in the hall till she finishes her little story.' said Hitesh breaking the tension that is building in the room.

Vikas and Radhika who are so eager to leave the room has bobbed their heads in agreement and left the room leaving Arjun and Sweta to finish their conversation.

'Well!!!' drawled Arjun.

Sweta cleared her throat several times and opened her mouth. All of her children has turned out to be traitors, well except Arjun and Pawan.