Chapter 31: The Disclosure.

Salaam everyone. How are you all? Here is the next chapter of Misconceptions.

Please note that the title of the previous chapter is changed to accommodate the meaning of the chapters.

Happy reading.

~~~~~

Chapter 31: The Disclosure of the Vindictiveness.

~~~~~

Radhika knew that the faces of Prithvi and her father behind their masks should be brought to the forefront by their confession itself. If it is in some other way, people will not believe what a poisonous person Prithvi Mehra is. Even if the evidence in the court is tampered, she can breathe a sigh of relief if these people will confess their sins. She can guess the reason why these two came to the country when there is 99 percent chance that they will be arrested before they open their mouths to say their names. But it will be too late if they already planned something and came here only to put the final touches to their plan. The cunning jackals chose to abscond to countries where there is no extradition treaty.

Now that she got a clear idea of what should be done, she made her way to the farmhouse along with her mother. She prayed that her mother is strong enough to confront the evil face of her father again. Even her mother does not know the extent of evilness of her father and Prithvi Mehra. Radhika, Vikas and Hitesh chose to keep the facts from her so as to save her from further heartbreak. At that time, she thought that the villains of their life will never return to their lives. But it seems that the fate has other plans and wants the disclosure of the vindictiveness of the scoundrels and closure to their crimes.

Whilst she is on the way to farmhouse, she called Arjun and told him to do as she said until she said otherwise. When she got an answer in affirmative, she told him to collect Pawan from wherever he is and relieve both of them from their duties for a while because she has some important thing to discuss with them.

Arjun accepted that he will bring Pawan to his cabin as soon as possible and they both will be ready for whatever she has to discuss with them.

A tight knot has formed in her throat when Arjun reiterated how much he loves her and disconnected the call. She is not yet ready to reveal the true faces of their fathers to him but she has to do it now before something happened that is not reversible.

She prayed for Arjun and also thay he will not lose faith of trusting people implicitly after this disclosure.

* * *

It is after lunch time, Prithvi broached the topic with Chandra of his impulsiveness to jump into the crust of matter before taking permission from him.

'What were you thinking, Chandra that you jumped directly into the matter? Could you not wait for my sign to go ahead?'

Chandra shrugged and said, 'I thought that the earlier we cut the chase, the faster we will be off to our sanctuary again.'

The scoundrel actually shrugged while answering him! There is something different in Chandra's behaviour but Prithvi was unable to put a finger on it. It has been many years that they had face-to-face conversation. They chose two different countries that India doesn't have an extradition treaty. Even if India formed ties and a treaty to extricate them for the country they were hiding, they thought one of them should be alive and free to carry on their legacy. He did not know why he is getting a feeling that he should not trust Chandra anymore. But he chose to ignore this intuition and if there is one person whom he should make an ally, not an enemy, that will be Chandra. He cannot trust any forces outside these walls because their freedom is at stake.

Before he can chastise Chandra on talking so casually to his employer, they heard a rumble on the driveway of the farmhouse and in came his beautiful daughter-in-law and Sweta. If only they both were not under the protection of Chandra few years past, he would have tasted both of them but Chandra made sure that they both were off his limits. He left them alone because he did not want any complication if Sweta raised her voice and gone public with her allegations. He did not have a doubt that public will believe her but he knew prevention is better than cure, so he put his hands in his pockets whenever they both were in front of him even though he was sorely tempted to touch them. If not Chandra, his goody-two-shoes wife would have murdered him for laying a finger on her friend. Now the temptation is again in front of him and again with complications, but they are different sort of complications this time. He is sure his son will chop him to pieces if he so much as touch the hair on his wife's head.