Chapter 11: Realisations

Salaam everyone... How are you all?? I'm unable to meet my own deadlines, uff, what to do, busy with an emergency...

Firstly thank you so much for making this story such a big success... Misconceptions got 1.3k reads and also was on 44th position in general fiction last week... All the credit goes to the lovely readers I have got for this story... Cheers for the success and love from my side...

Thank you, my dear sisters, MysteriousGianna and yamini300 for helping me out in the title for this chapter... :)

In this chapter, we will get to see the intensity of Radhika's jealousy and a revelation (I think so), I will let you know me that it is a revelation or realisation... Based on that I will name the chapter later...

Happy reading amigos... :)

~~~~~~~~~~

After turning his face to her, all he got to see is tears. Hot tears flowing from her cheeks made him look like a fool. Why is she crying now? He expected an outburst, not tears. Only he knew how her tears are breaking his heart. How come he became this attached to this lady in such a short span? Isn't he supposed to leave her after six months? Why is this topic always on his mind? Why can't he go to her and express his feelings? Well then, she will kick him and leave the house for good. He cannot risk that at any cost, can he?

'Isn't it enough you made me look like a fool by compromising me, you are now ready to make another plan to insult me?' asked Radhika between her sobs.

'What do you mean?'

'You very well know what I mean Mr. Politician.'

'No, I don't understand. What are you trying to say? I'm going to insult you in the party, how can that thought cross your mind? And call me Arjun for God's sake.' Said Arjun with a high pitch in his voice.

She is testing his sanity levels now. Why can't this night become peaceful again? Before the handsome man stepped into his house, he was teasing HIS Radhika. But the man spoiled all the sane thoughts in his mind. And now she is accusing him of insults in the future. How can she think that way? Why can't she understand that he cannot even think of insulting her in public? If he wanted to insult her, he would have done that way before when she announced the marriage proposal as if she succeeded a job interview.

'Of course, you will insult me. That is how it works. You will take all your revenge again during this function.'

'I accept that it was my plan to take revenge on you earlier. But the thing is not that Radhika. Please try and understand and stop this discussion here itself. I cannot tolerate any more torture this night.'

You were so close to your boss, seeing you in his arms killed me thousand times over--- added Arjun in his mind.

'Fine, do whatever you want and please do not involve me in any of your politics. If you are thinking attending such functions will enhance your craze in the people, then you are highly mistaken Mr...' paused Radhika and added after giving it some thought.... 'Arjun. People here will forget what good you have done to them; they will remember only the bad that have ever occurred to them because of you.'

'Thanks for the advice. I'll keep that in mind. But I'm not doing this for any praises; I'm doing all this for my parents' prestige. Hope you understand what I meant. As a reporter, you should have known what my family went through a long time back. I am going to erase all that and make my family proud. So please give me a break. I'm really tired of all the day's events.' Said Arjun and directly went to sleep after freshening up.