Chapter 33: The Villain

Salaam everyone. How are you all?? Here is the next chapter.

Happy reading

~~~~~

Chapter 33: The Villain

~~~~~

Prithvi is walking his allotted cell like a caged animal. How dare all these filthy people lay hands on him? Him, The Prithvi Mehra, who had ruled a state with best jobs done with a snap of fingers. The Prithvi Mehra, who is ruthless and had accumulated the money without a single paise of investment.

The only thing that got invested is his virility and time. If not for his machinations, his wife's father would not have offered a post in his party and from where he got his sights on the beautiful daughter of a powerful politician and made it his step to gain success and make his dreams a reality.

Maya was just a pawn in his game of chess. He will be the one who will utter Checkmate and finish everything without loose ends this time. He should have checked for the loose ends last time too. But the people involved in this game are clever and hid themselves very nicely. That will not be the case this time. He will kill everyone. He will take everything that is rightfully his. His son will not help him now after the stunt his bloody worthless daughter-in-law had pulled. His face will be on all the media related activity. That journalist will make sure of that and if gone by legal ways, he will be awarded a death sentence or life imprisonment. Both are not in his favour. If his minion acted correctly according to his orders, then he will be released from the jail by the end of the day.

Now all he has to do is -- Wait.

***

'Are you sure you want to do this, Nash?' asked Sweta for the nth time.

She was dreading this plan from the moment she opened her mouth to say what had transpired between her and her husband. She didn't expect Chandra to call her by her nickname which he had given her when they were in love. He stopped calling her that after he sidetracked from the plans they had made together. Of all the days he call her that, it has to be today when all of them were banging their heads together to know the reason why they had come to their home country all of a sudden!

What can be his plan? Is it to distract them from doing anything that will harm their real plan? Or is he really going to help them? She was in such a dilemma and Arjun wants to meet Chandra to know the details of the plan. What type of web is this? And how can she save her best friend's son from harm? She was unable to help her friend when it is required. Now she cannot let her down by putting Arjun in harm's way.

'Yes, Ma. I am very sure and this is the only chance we have got to know what Mr. Mehra's plan is.'

Sweta resigned that she cannot do anything else but wait for the consequences after Arjun made this "small talk" with Chandra.

***

Arjun knew what Sweta Ma's fear is. But he had to take this chance and talk to Mr. Mishra so that he can get atleast a vague idea of what is going to happen if Mr. Mehra had expressed his intent to return to India permanently.

So he assured all the people in the room that he will be alright and made his way to the jail where Chandra and Prithvi are kept. He made a request to the station incharge that they both are kept in separate jails so that he can talk to Chandra without Prithvi knowing what has happened without his notice.

Now when he saw Mr. Chandra all he saw is a concerned and frightened man.

'Mr. Chandra, I would like ask some questions about your return to India.' said Arjun so as to ease his nerves that are tight bound seeing the tension on the other man's face.

'Arjun, that is not important now. What is important is the information I have gathered from your father. He has plans to kill not only you but lot many people. You should save all of them. But be careful that you will act as if you don't know anything of his plan and let him do everything he had planned, only to give him a shock in the end by destroying the final output.'

'What do you mean by harming a lot of people?'

'He is planning for a bomb blast at one of the important meetings these days.' answered Chandra.

'I will see what I can do. Before that you have to tell me the entire story of what Mr. Mehra is planning.'

Arjun listened to all that Mr. Chandra has to say and left the investigation room in a daze. If he thought his father is a demon for murdering his own wife, he didn't know what to name him after the plan he had just heard.

***

Prithvi is waiting for his men to come to the cell he was present and take him away so that he can put his plan into action. His one hand is not working properly because of his worthless daughter-in-law. He had to make use of his only hand and do all the things he had come to India.

When he heard the jingle of the keys opening his cell, he knew that he finally got his freedom.

He turned around to see his menyukai standing there and he made his way to move out of the station that held him captive for these long hours.

When he went to see the work of his men, he got to see the entire station's policemen were sleeping peacefully. He smirked seeing his plan implementing as he had planned.

He had gone away from the station without a backward glance taking Chandra along with him. He must take Chandra as he is one of the fitting pieces of the puzzle.

This is how it is going to happen from now on -- Burn.

He knew his men will burn the station in which he was kept this entire time.

Now it is time for the plan to take it's first step.

~~~~~

End of thirty-third chapter. Sorry for the shortest chapter. My mind is in a whirl and I couldn't make out what to write as it's been a long time since I have last written something.

I will try to update next chapter very soon.

Please vote, comment and share the story.

Till next time, Sayonara.