Epilogue

Salaam everyone. Here is the epilogue of Misconceptions.

Happy reading.

~~~~~

'Mummy! Mummy!!' screamed two year old Ayush from the hall.

Radhika groaned and thought, "what now?" She did not begrudge her son having a little bit of fun every now and then but the kid is always having fun and putting her in soup these days.

From the moment he could stand and start talking, he became evil monster master, always having evil spells up his sleeve.

She always berated herself for calling her own son 'evil', but what can a person, who is in her position can do?

She could not figure out from where her son's devil mind has come from. When she asked her family the same thing, they all unanimously said only one answer and pointed their fingers towards her.

She is the person from whom her son got the devil mind!

Her!

An innocent person like her can have devil mind? What a bunch of BS they all are sprouting!!

Of course, she used and uses some devilish ideas to get things in order as per her rules. That does not mean she is the only person who got devilish mind and that will be carried to her son. And also, by the way, she uses devilish ideas only to better her family's position.

Huh! No one understands her, not even her idiot husband or her stupid brothers or her wicked mother.

By the time she reached the hall thinking all these, she got to see why her son had been shouting like a sailor on boat. The boy doused another of his toy cars and himself in muddy water of their garden.

Which one is it now? Is it 34th or 43rd car of this month? She totally forgot the count. Their son is being spoilt rotten by his father, grandmother, a permanent resident uncle and two temporary resident uncles. The boy got toys more than he could ever play. She donated many of the toys to orphanages but still the toys keep coming from sources very well known.

She did not understand what her son gets by taking so many baths in a day. If given a chance, he will happily dunk in his bath tub and never leave it. She wonder where where this habit came from! She should get the information from her husband, whatever it may take to get the information from him.

Before she can give much needed tongue lashing to her son, he hugged her legs tightly and successfully spread the mud on her clothes too.

Radhika groaned. But what can she do when her son's sweet face is looking up at her with such innocence! She lifted him in her arms.

'You know, you are in for a good scolding.'

'Yes, I know, Mummy.' said Ayush with a pout and hanging his head in shame, which he doesn't feel even for a moment according to her.

'There is no need to act at all, Ayush.' huffed Radhika. She knew her son too much to fall for his antics every time.

Ayush turned his head with a brilliant smile on his face, which was smeared with mud, to her. The smile can evaporate any other scoldings she had on her tongue and mind.

The kid got his charm from his father, for sure.

She took Ayush for a much needed bath and made her way to the balcony on the first floor of their house where all her family members sat with peaceful expressions on their faces.

If only she could get a minute of peace for her mind too.

But her devilish mind has already started working and provoked her to spoil their peace too.