Prologue

'Why don't you allow me to touch you Radhika??' asked Arjun.

'Because I don't like it when you touch me, why can't you understand a simple thing Mr. Politician?' said Radhika and murmured, 'Bloody politician wants to touch me, waah bhai!!'

'Firstly I'm your husband, so that gives me the rights to touch you and second don't just insult my career Ms. Reporter.'

'I hate you Arjun.'

'Glad to know you feel the same Ms. Reporter.' Said Arjun sarcastically.

'Ughh... I'm leaving and don't follow me to the bedroom.'

'As if I'm dying to follow you.' Said Arjun and poked his tongue out at Radhika.

Radhika stomped her feet on the floor and left the hall.

-----

MEET

Arjun Mehra, the strong headed politician. He is considered as the youngest politician in his state. He likes his girl to be submissive, a layered character.

AND

Radhika Mishra, strong-headed reporter. She doesn't bow her head in front of anyone except her God and her mother. Hates politicians to the core due to her painful past.

~~~~~

Welcome to the world of misconceptions and love. This is the saga of love between two strong-headed personalities. What will happen when these two people are hitched by an unwanted relation? Will love blossom or will they part forever? Will their relation remain intact even after some old skeletons resurface? How will they cope up with all the pressures and make their heaven of love?

~~~~~ 

This is the prologue of this story. Hope you liked it. Please share your love through your votes and comments.