Chapter 6: Naughty guy and arrogant girl

Salaam everyone... How are you all?? Here comes the next chapter of Misconceptions... Happy reading...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After explaining everything to Pawan, Arjun bid him bye and took back his place on the sofa. Radhika is the first one to break the silence that is hanging between them.

'Mr. Mehra, I need to take a shower.'

'So?'

'So, I need to use your bathroom, right? That's why I'm asking your permission.'

'Oh!! But first I need to take the shower.'

'But, you didn't say that before.'

'Why? Do I need to give explanations to you from now on?'

'No.'

'Ok then, it's fixed. First I'll take shower. Then you can proceed. Okay?'

Radhika half-heartedly accepted the deal. What can she do? She is living in head-strong politician's house, after all.

Arjun took his shower very leisurely. It happens to be the worst wait of Radhika's life. She cursed him all the words she knew. Well, then there are only few curse words she knew and she kept repeating the same curse words over and over. That counts to ten when he finally emerged in the hall. Radhika's happiness knew no bounds then, she badly needs a shower and her politician husband delayed it. But now she can happily take her shower.

When she entered and completely removed her clothes, she saw something crawling on the wall behind her from the mirror attached to one of the bathroom walls. She screamed and quickly covered herself with a bathrobe.

Outside Arjun is knocking on the bathroom room to know why the hell she screamed so loud. When Radhika opened the door, it is time for his jaw to hit the ground. She stood there with only bathrobe on her body and the thing for which she screamed in her right hand. It is a toy spider of Arjun that he kept on the bathroom wall before he left the bathroom. He is laughing looking at Radhika's face. She is fuming with all the anger and here he is laughing because his plan worked in frightening his wife.

'Ms. Mishra, you are looking sexy in that outfit. I can take advantage of you right now, you know that, right?' asked Arjun in between his giggles.

'Correction Mr. Mehra. You should say "what if I TRY to take advantage of you". I think you forgot that small stunt I pulled in your office not a long time ago. If that is so, then I think you have short-term memory loss.' Said Radhika and smirked seeing the face of Arjun that turned pale now.

'I don't have any short-term memory loss Ms. Reporter.' Fumed Arjun.

'Oh then, how can you forget that I can protect myself from likes of you Mr. Politician?'

'I did see how you protect yourself. That's how you came into the trap of Pawan so easily. Your protective instincts are not that strong Ms. Reporter.' Sneered Arjun.

'How dare you?'

How dare I? You will get to know that... well... very soon.'

Radhika is on the verge to break something. Instead, she took the right hand of Arjun and handed over his toy spider to him.

'Keep your toy safe Mr. Politician. I'll wait for a chance to use one of my toys that too very soon.' Said Radhika and closed the bathroom door on Arjun's face.

Here he is fuming of how can she close the door on his face? He should show her place in his house very soon. She is no one and she can never take a place of maid in his house, she became his wife and acting all head-strong. No way can he let her win. She should run away from him begging his forgiveness every single day for the rest of her life.