Confessions

Nichole: Hello.

Mark: Hey! What's up?

Nichole: Nothing much, just a bit bored. I finished watching some YouTube videos and now I have nothing to do because I'm lame.

Mark: Oh please, you're faaaar from lame! Who did you just get done watching?

Nichole: Well, the two people that I watch most post twice a day. Jacksepticeye and Markiplier both uploaded their videos for the day earlier today and I just finished them. Now I need a new type of intertainment.

Mark: Oh you watch Markiplier? He's a pretty sexy guy don't ya think? 😉 And Jack is dumb. He's just a big ol' dummy dumb.

Nichole: Haha! Where did that come from all of a sudden? Nah, Mark's adorable if nothing else. And Jack is so loud, he's BOSS!

Mark: Aw, you think he's adorable? Really?

Nichole: Well, yeah? He so nice all the time and his videos always bring a smile to my face. He's honestly the only reason why I'm still here.

Mark: Why you're still here? What do you mean?

Nichole: Honestly, I stumbled across his videos the night I had planned to commit suicide. If he hadn't started up YouTube five years ago, I wouldn't be alive today.

Mark: ... Are you serious?

Nichole: Yeah.

Nichole: Hello?

Nichole: Mark?

Nichole: Where'd you go? 😯