Septiplier

"It's really great to finally meet you!"

Jack said as he spoke rather fast but was quieter than normal . I remember him saying from one of his videos that he actually wasn't loud like he was in his videos and was really laid back and kind of shy.

"It's great to meet you too, Jack!"

I said a large smile on my face. He just smiled crazy as well. I looked at the woman who sat beside him.

"And it's amazing to meet you too Wisshu."

I couldn't help my grin. I felt like an idiot. Wisshu gave me a small and shy smile as she gave an awkward laugh.

She was too damn cute sitting there in her glasses and cute little clothing.

"Your arts amazing by the way. You should make your own comic sometime."

I said. I watched the girl blush at the complement and she just smiled more.

"I get told that a lot. Thank you."

As she spoke she had a thick accent, showing that she was indeed Danish. Never the less, I adored the adorable young woman so much.

"So! Mark tells me that you watch our stuff but you're not a weird creepy stalker person like some of the people that watch us!"

I snickered at the way Jack put it. I nodded my head.

"Yeah, I guess you could say that."

"Hey man, don't put down the fans!"

Mark called out as he walked in from the kitchen and flung himself over the back of the couch and landed beside Jack.

Jack just gave a chuckle.

"Well, when they're coming straight up to your door from a country hundreds of kilometers away what do you expect me to say!?"

"He's right you know. There are some creepy people out there, Mark."

I chimed in causing Mark to shake his head.

"Hey, I wasn't disagreeing what so ever about that -- I just meant they're not all crazed Septiplier supporting loons."

I chuckled as I listened to Mark explain. Jack nodded quickly in agreement as he crossed his arms over his chest.

"What do you think of Septiplier, Nichole?"

Wisshu asked suddenly seeming curious. Both Mark and Jack hushed and looked at me. I looked between the three of them for a moment and just shrugged.

"In the beginning before either one of you had girlfriend's and acted heavily on it I did ship it. But as time passed and Mark made it clear that he was straight and Wisshu started dating Jack I stopped shipping Septiplier as a romance and now it's just a bromance."

I said truthfully. Both Mark and Jack just looked at me for a moment. Wisshu was just smiling.

I sat there confused wondering what in the world was going through their heads with looks such as those.