20 Questions

Mark: Hey sorry about not answering you back.

Nichole: Hey I was beginning to wonder if I scared you off... you haven't messaged me in a week.

Mark: Yeah sorry about that it's just your story really shocked me. I never would have thought that Markiplier would have had such an impact on someone like that.

Nichole: Trust me, I'm not the only person he has had this effect on. He really has no idea the impact he has on his supporters.

Mark: I can't even imagine after what you told me.

Nichole: Yeah. I'm still sorry. I didn't mean to freak you out or anything. Honest.

Mark: It's fine, it's fine! Hey, I wanted to ask you something kind of personal if that's okay?

Nichole: Sure, I mean you've listened to my sob story so why not return the favor with a game of 20 Questions?

Mark: Haha well I won't ask THAT many, but I do have a few.

Nichole: Okay.

Mark: First off, how old are you?

Nichole: I just turned 23 back in June this year.

Mark: June? Huh when in June?

Nichole: 29th.

Mark: Seriously? Wow that's so weird!

Nichole: Really? Why?

Mark: Oh just because Markiplier's birthday is the day before yours so that's kind of cool. You guys are only a day and 4 years apart in age!

Nichole: Yeah, I found that out this year when he announced his birthday haha. Okay, anything else?

Mark: Yeah! Where do you live?

Nichole: Indiana, right on the Ohio border close to Dayton.

Mark: Oh wow. I use to live in Ohio before I moved.

Nichole: That's pretty cool. Where do you live now?

Mark: West coast.

Nichole: Oh wow, that's pretty cool! How's the weather there?

Mark: I dunno. I'm so swamped with work I hardly get outside anymore.

Nichole: Ah boo that's no fun!

Mark: Tell me about it!