314

Nichole: Jesus Christ, Mark!? 314 text messages!?!

Mark: YOU ANSWERED!!!

Nichole: MARK I FORGOT MY PHONE AT HOME WHEN I WENT CAMPING WITH FAMILY YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN!!

Mark: I THOUGHT YOU HATED ME I WAS SO SCARED THAT YOU WOULDN'T EVER WANT TO TALK TO ME AGAIN!

Nichole: WHAT!? Why in the hell would I stop talking to you!?

Mark: Because I didn't tell you I was with Amy!!

Nichole: Oh my God, Mark! Are we twelve!? I don't care who you date so long as they care about you!! I was only upset that you calls us friends and yet you neglected a whole month to tell me something that friends always tell each to each other -- that you're dating someone!

Mark: ... So you're not mad that I'm dating Amy? You're mad that you didn't know?

Nichole: Holy shit yeeeeeeessss. It would have been nice to know you were dating Pebbles!

Mark: You know her on Twitter?

Nichole: I looked her up shortly after she told me her name and I followed her since she's dating you. I follow Wishuu as well and Molly.

Mark: ... So, you're not mad at me?

Nichole: No! I'm not mad!

Mark: But you seem mad.

Nichole: Mark Edward Fichbach. I swear to God. I. Am. Not. Mad.

Mark: . . .

Mark: So we're still friends?

Nichole: Yes you big dorky dork face idiot.

Mark: I think that's the nicest thing anybody has ever said to me. 😋

Nichole: Whatever you say, Markimoo. Whatever you say.