Meet My Best Friend

Mark: Hey.

Nichole: Hey? Are you not home?

Mark: I'm doing editing in the studio.

Nichole: Oh. Okay. What's up?

Mark: Can you come in here?

I looked away from my phone confused as I put it back in my pocket. Getting up from the couch from Jack and Signi as I wandered back into the back of the house. Amy must have been in the bedroom doing something because I heard music coming from inside.

I went ahead and walked inside, since the room was basically sound proof, I wouldn't have been able to hear him anyway. When I entered I got to see the full set up of Mark's area. It was pretty amazing.

"Hey."

Mark greeted as I shut the door and looked around the room. My eyes landed on Mark, who was standing in front of his computer. He was looking at me with a soft smile upon his face.

"Hey. What cha need?"

I asked. Mark motioned me over with a wave of his hand. I came over and seen that the screen was up and it said... oh no.

"Mark!? What the hell!"

I yelped as I quickly backed away from the camera. He laughed and grabbed me by the wrists and pulled me back in with his arm wrapped around my shoulder and his other hand in mine.

"Oh come on! Meet the family!!"

Mark laughed as I watched hundreds of comments scrolling through the chat.

Mark was Live Streaming right now.

I watched with wide eyes as the comments came rolling in.

"WHO IS THAT!?!!?"

"MARK IS THAT YOUR NEW GIRLFRIEND???"

I just kept reading the comments as they scrolled in until I felt Mark shake me slightly.

"Calm down everyone! This here is one of my best friends, Nichole! And she's going to be joining me and Jack both at PAX this year!"

Mark said, we watched and read some comments. Some said that they were happy we weren't together as dating and then there were others that were disappointed.

"So! Who here has some questions for Nichole?"

And so it began. Answering questions from over a thousand people as messages came flying in like nothing I'd ever seen before.