Support

"I don't want you doing that again."

I blurted out in a rather harsh tone before I could even stop myself. Mark gave me a weird look. The live stream had just ended and I wasn't happy at all.

"Do what?"

He asked obviously not having a single clue as to what he had done wrong.

"Having me in your videos, on live stream. I don't want to be known as the random friend of Markiplier who people only think I became friends with you to be in your videos!"

I some what shouted. Mark just stood there watching me. His studio wasn't well lit thanks to the sound proof lining he had inside. But there was just enough light to be able to see each other's expressions.

"You think that's what people will think?"

He asked. The tone in his voice wasn't angry, but it also wasn't calm. I balled my fists together.

"I understand that you're taking Jack's advice and trying to help me out, but the last thing I need are your fans being pissed off because they think I'm using you!"

"You think that's what they think! You honestly think that's what runs through their minds when they see you and I smiling and laughing together on the stream!"

Mark shouted, his temper finally starting to show. I had only ever seen him become angry during a rage quit game and even then it scared me greatly, but this wasn't something on a screen -- this was real.

I stood my ground and watched as Mark shook his head.

"You don't have any idea what they think of you! Did you even see any of the comments on the Darkiplier video?"

"No I -- "

"They kept asking if we were together! They were asking because they thought we'd be cute! They're shipping us together and they didn't even know your name!"

Mark shouted as he advanced toward me. I held my breath as he stopped in front of me. I watched his nostrils flaring from the pint up anger he was suddenly showing.

"Do you have any idea how hard it is to find someone they're okay with in a video that's a female! KittyCatGamer got so many death threats from just one video that we did together because they just assumed we were dating!"

Mark grabbed my arms roughly and squeezed. I flinched slightly as I stood there allowing Mark to vent his anger and frustration.

"My relationships with all my friends have went downhill because of YouTube! I have very few actual friends left! Why would I risk losing you too!!"

"Mark, I -- "

"Ryan and Matt both left because I was too big on an asshole to them... I would never want to lose you in that way... never."

Mark's voice started to waver. I felt my heart lump in the back of my throat. I hadn't known that about Ryan and Matt. I just remember  other seeing them in so many of his newest videos, but I didn't know about their falling out.

"I'm sorry. Nichole. I'm so sorry. Please don't be -- I can't -- I can't loose you too."

And there it happened. I couldn't even fully register everything that he had said and Mark had broken down crying right in front of me. I felt the tears prickeling in the corners of my eyes as well. I never did well when I seen Mark crying.

I pushed myself forward and embraced Mark. He rested his head on my shoulder and just broke down. I rubbed his back but didn't say anything of comfort. I didn't know what I could say to calm him down, so I just continued to try my best to comfort him in the only way I knew I could.

Showing him support.