Showing Support

Mark: Hey Nichole!

Nichole: Yeeeees?

Mark: I was wondering what would you do if you ever met Markiplier?

Nichole: Oh well I've honestly thought about it a lot. But I would thank him for all the wonderful things that he's done for us and for sticking with YouTube through all the hard times. That's probably what'd I'd tell him.

Mark: Really? That's all?

Nichole: Well yeah? I mean what else would I possibly do haha?

Mark: I dunno? Ask for a picture with him. An autograph? Scream in his face while hugging him?

Nichole: Oh jeez fangirling much lol? Naw, I'd be calm and all that jazz. I mean, after all he's only human like the rest of us.

Mark: You know, you seem like a really big fan of his and you're probably one of the calmest fans I've ever known?

Nichole: Haha it's only because I'm sane... well, not really, but you know. 😂

Mark: Well, he's not sane either! But it's nice to know that you wouldn't try to kill him if you ever met him.

Nichole: Yeah. But I highly doubt I'll ever get to meet him.

Mark: Why is that?

Nichole: Well, he's all the way over in L.A. and I'm in Indiana. I would love to go to PAX sometime and meet him, but the one for Washington is sold out and I don't have the money for a room anyway it's also too close of a time for the one in L.A. I wouldn't be able to make it in time so meh.

Mark: You'd travel all the way to Washington just to see him?

Nichole: Sure why not? Even if I don't get to meet him I'd love to go there and show him my support.

Mark: That's so nice. 😶

Nichole: Yeah, well, I try. 😆