Player 2

It was all fun and games between the two of them. I noticed this as Mario Kart commenced and they raced on the Rainbow Bridge.

They had both asked me if I wanted to join, but I declinded, having become far to use to watching then play on YouTube.

"YES! JACK A BOY WINS!!"

Jack screamed as he shot up from his spot on Mark's couch. Mark pouted and called Jack a few choice names in a joking manner.

Wisshu and I chuckled as well as we watched them play.

Suddenly a controller was shoved in my face. I blinked before I looked at the man that the hand belonged to.

"Come on, Nichole. Play with me."

Mark pleades, wiggling the controller in front of my face. I just blinked and looked at him.

"Nah, I'm good. You keep playing."

I said. He groaned as he flung himself into my side, squishing me into the arm of the couch.

"Pleeeeease!! Be my Player 2, Nichole!!"

Jack snickered as Wisshu only smiled. I sighed before looking down into Mark's deep brown eyes.

I watched as they were wide and chocolate colored, something that was distinguished about him.

I rolled my eyes, no longer able to look at the pleading man.

"Fiiiiine. Gimme the controller."

He smiled and laughed as he handed me the controller and sat back up on the couch.

And the game began.