PAX Room

Today was the big day and I was more than nervous. Mark, Amy, Sean, Signi and I all traveled up to Washington. Once we were there since it was Thursday we all checked into our hotel and got unpacked.

"These are always the best rooms!"

Sean cheered as he laughed and bolted into one of the rooms he and Signi had gotten that was down the hall. I smiled as they disappeared into their room. I followed behind Mark and Amy as we came to ours.

"These rooms are extremely nice."

Mark pipped up, trying to make small talk. Amy merely nodded and didn't say much of anything else.

"I've been in a few hotels because of conventions, and so far the Hilton was the nicest one I've stayed in."

I said adding to Mark's small talk. He chuckled as he went to unlock the room.

"Hilton ain't got shit on this."

He laughed as he opened the door and allowed Amy in first, followed by myself and lastly Mark. My eyes widened as I seen the room.

It was extremely nice.

The room with spacious and there were two queen-sized beds. A vanity with a fairly large flat screen sitting on top. The view was amazing from the window you could see a great deal of Seattle. And then there was the bathroom which was very large bright had to Inc and the shower was amazing as it was large and seemed big enough for two or three people if need to be.

"Okay this is really nice."

I said as I placed my things on the empty bed by the wall of the batroom.

"Yeah! It's amazing what they give for their pannalist at this convention. Speaking of which, we need to sneak down and get our badges."

Mark said as he threw his bag down on the bed he was sharing with Amy.

"We should get down there before the crowd does and we get constantly stopped."

Amy said as if knowing how annoying it was to be stopped every three seconds. Mark nodded in agreement. Getting in his bag he pulled out his black hat and an extra one, tossing through extra my way. I looked at it confused.

"They've see your face. They know you now."

Mark said as if reading my mind as to why I needed the hat. I nodded and put it on my head making sure to tuck as much of my hair inside as I could which honestly wasn't that hard seeing as how short it was, but always better safe than sorry.

There came a knock on the door and Sean could be heard on the other side talking -- I've forgotten just how loud he could be sometimes when he wanted.

"Well, let's go get our stuff."

Mark said as he walked past me and Amy followed him. I felt a small smile spread across my lips as my feet went moving forward and I followed the both of them out the door.