Meet Me

Mark: Hey what's up?

Nichole: Oh nothing much. What's up with you?

Mark: Well, I was kind of wondering if you were free this next weekend?

Nichole: I don't think I have anything planned? Why?

Mark: Well, I was going to be in Cincinnati here this weekend and then I've got to head back to L.A. for PAX... I was wondering... if it's not too weird.... if you'd like to meet me in Cincinnati and maybe hang out?

Nichole: Are you serious? You mean I finally get to meet that troll that lives under the bridge?

Mark: Ha ha ha, very funny! Are you gonna let that go?

Nichole: Nope. 😄 So, Cincinnati huh?

Mark: Yeah, I've got family that lives there and I was going to go visit. Figured I'd kill two birds one stone.

Nichole: Well yeah sure I guess? I mean, we've been talking for almost a month and you don't seem like a creep that would want to murder me or anything. So sure.

Mark: Oh I'm so glad you think so highly of me 👌 Alright then, how does Thursday work for you? I figured we could hang out and do some fun stuff over the weekend if you want?

Nichole: Adventure is my middle name.

Mark: Really?

Nichole: 😂 No! But if it was that'd be bad bass.

Mark: The most bad assery name ever in the history of bad assisum!

Nichole: Oh my God. Is there ever a moment you don't act like a dork?

Mark: Nope, my stupid has stupid.

Nichole: Okay, now you're sounding like Markiplier. 😂

Mark: 😃