Gaming Together

"NAHOOOOOO!!!"

I couldn't help but laugh my ass off when Mark screamed like he did once he died for the third time in a row on Mario Maker.

I remembered all the rage he had shown in pervious videos when he had played, but now playing with him and Wade it was too funny.

We were taking turns to see who could beat the level the fastest. And so far Mark was doing a horrible job.

I put my hands over my face and tried my best to stiffen the laugh as Wade watched me only laughing more himself as I laughed at Mark.

Mark glanced behind himself and made a face with a weird noise that sounded like a mix between "ugh" and "brugh" needless to say I only laughed more.

Molly was snickering as she sat there on her Ipad doing something. She had taken a picture earlier of all of us, I would have bet she was posting it to Twitter right now as we played -- if she hadn't already.

Just then my phone dinged.

I pulled it out of my pocket and sure enough, there was the picture of Mark making a face at Wade and I.

"Mark just can't win between the game or his friends."

I read to myself as I looked at the picture. I looked at my face that I was making in the picture and slightly cringed... my whole being looked like a fat marshmallow.

"You couldn't have gotten my good side?"

Wade asked as he too looked at his phone when it dinged. Molly only snickered as she looked at Wade and gave him a wink with a smile.

"I guess you follow Molly?"

Wade asked as he looked at me. I nodded.

"I follow all you guys, Bob, Jack, Ken, Felix..."

I said trailing off feeling slightly awkward now. Wade just smiled at me and nodded.

"That's cool. I didn't know you followed me. What's your user, I'll add you?"

"Are you sure? Wouldn't that be picking favorites though?"

I asked as Wade and Molly were both looking at me. Wade just gave me a confused look as he glanced to Molly real quick before looking bad at me.

"Uh, It's not like you asked me to follow you. Besides, you're really cool and I like you. You're someone I'd like to be friends with."

That brought a smile to my face. I told him my user and he instantly followed me. I then got the notification that Molly followed me as well. I thanked them both.

Even though I was calm on the outside and grinning like an idiot, I was celebrating on the inside.

I had always wanted to be friends with someone like Wade, he always seemed like a great and funny guy.

Suddenly Mark screamed again, but this time it was out of victory.

I watched as he jumped up and down and did some weird jump spins.

"SUCK MY BALLS GAME!! I AM THE WINNER!!"

"Yeah, but it took you fourteen minutes making you last between Nichole and I."

Wade said laughing. I laughed as well seeing Mark's face as he looked at Wade. It was true, although I didn't do much better coming in a eleven minutes and Wade had seven.

"You play this all the time!!"

Mark shouted as if that made a difference. Wade just shook his head and continued to chuckle.

"But I don't even own a Wii U and I beat your time, Mark."

I said speaking up causing Wade to laugh harder and Mark look at me with a saddened expression. He groaned as he gave the controller to Wade and took Wade's seat next to me.

He sighed as he threw his arm over the back of the couch behind me at sat there with his legs open as he pulled out his phone and grumbled about how stupid everything was.

I laughed silently to myself as I watched Wade pick a new level.

I felt my phone vibrate again and so I pulled it out and took a look. A small and warm smile came to my lips as I read the words.

@Markiplier followed you on Twitter.