Seeing The Sights

It was odd that Mark didn't own a car, but living where he lived I guess wasn't all that big of a suprise. We used a rental and drove to the downtown part of L.A. around the Comic con area where it usually takes place. I had personally never been, but Mark and Jack both told me it was awesome and that I should go next year.

Signi - as I had learned was Wishuu's real name - was walking beside me as the guys were walking in front of us.

"So, where do you live again?"

She asked me. I gave her a small smile and explained where it was that I lived. I wasn't suprised when she informed me she didn't know where it was and found it funny when I explained to all the dull corn that was around. She only giggled harder when Mark joined in and complained about the corn as well, knowing my pain apparently.

We walked all around downtown and it was amazing. I was out of brrath, but it was amazing none the less.

About halfway through walking we stopped at this sea-side park and hand lunch at a food truck. I picked out an amazing looking chicken sandwich and turned out it was good for a 12$ meal.

We all went over and grabbed a picnic bench that was underneath a tree. Both Mark and Jack were wearing "disguises" - hats and sunglasses - of course and Signi was wearing these really large sunglasses that hid half her face. It did feel a little weird not having to hide away myself, but it wasn't that bad either.

"So! I seen the video you did with Mark! You're a natural actress!"

Jack complimented me speaking about the Darkiplier skit. I gave a soft laugh and nodded.

"Thanks. Acting was something I've wanted to do ever since I was little."

"I'd be like way cool if you and I made some videos together sometime!"

Jack pushed more. I just glanced between Jack - who was sitting across from me - and Mark - who was beside me - before I looked back at Jack. He seemed to be awaiting an answer from me and I felt put on the spot.

"Well, to be honest I wasn't expecting to even be in a video with Mark, he... he suprised me with the whole thing."

I explained as I could almost feel Mark's eyes on me from behind his glasses.

"Yeah, which made for the whole socked and suprised act to be that much better."

Mark chimed in causing Jack to smile.

"And besides, I don't even have a passport. And im like super poor, so I couldn't come visit anyway."

"Why not start up a YouTube like us? You're funny enough! You could get subscribers easily! And we could even help ya out!"

I started to feel pressured. What Jack was talking about was extremely generous and I didn't really know how to respond. Signi must have noticed my anxiousness and patted Jack on the arm.

"Sean, you remember what happened with you and Felix. You lost 70% of your subscribers within a few weeks of gaining them."

Jack seemed to think for a moment before he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Sorry Nichole. But hey! At least it would get her out there a little!"

Just as I was about to open my mouth to speak Mark beat me to the punch.

"I'll help her out. Don't worry about it, Jack."

Mark said before he took a drink from his straw. I looked at him and seen his was looking at Jack. I felt the thumping my heart speed up when he refused to look at me. Something was wrong or at least that's how it felt and yet I didn't have a clue as to what it was or what was going to happen...

I guess I would just have to wait and see.