Markimoo

To say I was nervous was a huge understatment. This guy sounded amazing after the time I had been speaking with him... I just hope I wouldn't disappoint.

He asked if we could meet at one of the local Jungle Jim's because he needed to get some stuff for the weekend.

I was glad that he wanted to meet in such a public place at first.

It wasn't as if I was afraid that he would be fake, but just in case because you never know.

As I pulled into the parking lot at Jungle Jim's I stepped out of my red Chevy Colbot LT and made my way to the front of the store.

Nichole: Okay I'm here where are you?

I typed quickly on my phone as I pulled it out of my pants pocket.

I was so nervous that he wouldn't like me or found me disgusting. I didn't lie when I said I hate some weight on me, but it gave me some pretty good curves since my waist was skinner than everything else.

I wore my black jeans and sneakers. My shirt was a grey shirt with "Keep Calm and Play On" with a Sony controller in the logo.

I wore a Zelda hat just to mix it up. My hair underneath still pink but had ran into my natural hair making it look like highlights on the top of my head instead of a pink top.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it quickly.

Mark: I'm over by the garraiff. I think I see you. Are you wearing a hat?

I felt my pulse quicken as I typed back my reply.

Nichole: Zelda hat, yeah.

I looked up and looked around and seen down a way from the doors to the store a bit was a tall garraiff statue and a man with a hat on leaning up against it.

From what I could tell he looked exactly like he had described himself. He wore a grey baseball hat, sunglasses, a blue V-neck T-shirt, grey pants and some grey shoes.

He looked up at me and smiled and the closer and closer I approached the more and more my mind started to play tricks on me -- until I stopped in front of him and seen it wasn't a trick when he removed his glasses.

"Hey."

His deep voice rumbled from his chest. I just looked at him. I found myself at a loss for words. I noticed the sudden worry in his face at my lack of reply.

"Oh hey! Sorry, I kinda dazed out for a second."

I gave an awkward chuckle and and held out my hand like an idiot.

"Nice to finally get to meet the man behind the phone."

Mark smiled and took his hand in mine giving it a shake. He seemed to ease up a bit after I spoke.

He detached from each other and he looked down at me with a goofy smile.

"I guess I have some explaining to do huh?"

"That's for sure. I mean, you look nothing like a troll."

Mark busted out laughing. I couldn't help but laugh too. His laugh was always contagious to me.

"No not about that... about who I really am."

He said after he was able to calm down. I smiled and shook my head.

"Nah it's cool. I mean, it's not like you lied to me or anything. I just never asked the right questions."

Mark's smile grew and his brown eyes seemed to shine. I looked at him with a larger smile too. This was the happiest I'd seen him in months.